Chapter 12

I'm asking him out tomorrow...wish me luck.

And I photoshopped me and my best friends today. (Up above) It's bad butttttttt....Lol. I think it's funny.
___________\____________\________

Everest POV~

Was Lucas going to kiss me? No...he wasn't. He probably saw something on my face. Well....I won't be able to know. Cause Mrs. Lee interrupted us.

Well, it's time to leave school. And lets just say....7th hour isn't for me.

Anywaaaayyyys.

Lucas stands right at the door. The students who pass him either smiles or glares. Most of the guys who does either has boxing gloves on or no shirts. But other than that, most gave him smiles. And don't start with the girls. They'll giggle, blush, and even fill up on his muscles. Some even took pictures of him. Secretly, or not so secretly.

Me, At the moment, just watch.

He's very popular I see.

"Omg! No freaking way! A-Are y-you Mr. Swan!!!"

I twirl around at the smooth voice. Right behind me stands a very beautiful girl. Her blonde hair falls down to her back, stopping at her waist line. It's rip to the gods. Her lips are thin and pink, almost delicate like. She's like Katy in a way.

She stands there shaking like a leaf. She's nervous. I blush. She's holding up a poster. It's of me at one of my performances. In the picture, I'm wearing a large flower crown. My cheeks are stain pink from how hot it is, and my legs? There super tone. I look almost pretty in the picture. I remember this night like yesterday.

The performance was very long. People came from all over to watch The Swans, and it was probably the best night of my life. I got flowers. I got a lot of compliments. And I got a scholarship. Not just any scholarship. In fact; I got a scholarship from the best ballet schools in the country. Obviously, I didn't submit my papers. My dad had burned them. So, I thought my life was over.' But it wasn't. The school had contacted me again, saying I had all the time in the world to turn it in. And still, to this very day, they'll send me applications after applications.

And I kept this to myself, knowing deep down my dad didn't want me to ever leave him. Thank god I'm away from him.

"C-Can you sign this!! Please!!"

Bright brown eyes shines brightly at me. I blush, yet again, and smile. "Um....s-sure!" I smile brightly at the girl, and for the first time ever, a girl blushes because of me.

Please, don't ask me out. I'm gay.

"T-Thank you!" She hands me her poster, smiling. I take it from her. I write my signature. Then a small note. Why not? I mine as well. She's pretty kind. "You're a very gifted dancer! I'm a dancer too! But I'm nowhere as good as you. I just started dancing two years ago, so I'm still learning some things. You know, you're very handsome in person. My brother would definitely like you," She grins brightly, pushing her hair right behind her ears. Her cheeks are glitter with freckles.

I blush. "So, you dance? What kind of genre do you dance to?" Ok...she might know I'm gay.

At this question she looks away. "I'm a tap dancer." As she's saying this, a huge smile spreads on my face. This is great!

"Y-You have t-to teach me! I love tap!" I honestly do. One time, when I was young, I went to a class full of tap dancers. It was amazing! "You really-"

"Yes! I-I would love to!!!"

"Let me get your number."

With that with both exchange numbers. After exchanging numbers we talked. We manly talked about dance. I even talked about my inspiration. She talked about hers too. But she's still trying to figure herself out like me.