Chapter 14

Guys!! I made this up there for The Ballet And Boxer....But it's NOT the Trailer Trailer...it's just something for now until I get better at doing so. Lazy...I know. It's very short!

So....He's very intimidating, like in real life. He asked if I wanted to go on a date with him. Of course, with my nervous self, I just froze. When I didn't answer he 'playfully' bit my collar bone...I was so shocked and embarrassed. But I said yeah and we're going out tomorrow....

Oh, about the boy he fought yesterday. Supposedly, the guy (Mason) mistaken me for a girl and when his friends told him I wasn't, he got pissed and started calling me names for something that's obviously not my fault🙄 now, he's been yelling (hey! Pretty boy) every time he sees me. I think he's an extreme pervert.

So, yeah, that sucks. But my boyfriend? Idk...um....awkward lol....English please...anyways. He supposedly (accidentally) punched Mason in the nose. Then continually punched him over and over and over on (accident)..yeah, no😂

________\_____________\__________

Everest POV~

The way my heart beats; The way my heart stops; All of this. It's extremely new to me. I really don't know how to feel about it. Lucas. He's been on my mind. The whole way home, I just couldn't help but to think of him. Mom would try to talk to me. But I was so out of it. He tried to kiss me, right? His face was so close to mine, and you can't forget the lust clouded in them. My cheeks starts to turn red.

My mom had picked me up, so I was grateful; I didn't want to be more of a burden to Ash, calling him up just so he can pick me up like some Uber driver. That'll be extremely wrong on my half. Extremely wrong. And Ash is a great guy. I know he would have picked me up if I called. But I have a feeling he'll be upset with the whole 'me going to Lucas house' thing. No doubt in my mind he'll be upset with me. Lucas did hurt me.

Now that we're on the subject of Lucas....he's not with Tiffany anymore.

That's a good thing, I guess. She's not very fit-how do I put it-not very well; she's nowhere in a healthy position and she'll continue, if she doesn't stop playing around, be in that sticky situation. I'm afraid for her to be honest: yes, she deserved to get punched, called names and etc. But at same time, I can't help but feel sad for her. I'm still a little guilty for snapping at her...maybe it's the patient side of me talking.

I can't go around, snapping at people without any care in the world; it makes me feel weird in a way, and feeling weird makes me feel even more weird if you know what I mean.

"....Ash, Greg and us both will be eating out tonight-"

"Wait, really?" My eyes widen.

My dad obviously didn't take me out. For goodness sakes, he didn't even take me to: McDonald's, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Friday's, etc. I don't know much about them. But I've heard it's all greasy goodness with diabetes on the side.

My mom giggles, "Yes." She grabs her purse out and starts rummaging through it while she's driving. "Ah! Found it!" I gag a little. We're driving and she's over here, no hands on the steering wheel, rummaging through the bag like a happy maniac.

"You can not drive," I drawl out in a very shaky voice, smiling and frowning at the same time; I'm definitely not driving with her again if this is how she'll drive, every single time I'm here, or when I'm around. "I-You drive like Lucas..." I add this very quickly.