Chapter 26

So, one of my very good guy friends asked me if I wanted to see End Game with him and his sister, so I said yeah....but I don't know....I really wanted to watch it with—Andre who's coming back on Sunday—and enjoy it with him.

*Skip time! He said he didn't even watch infinity war and said it didn't matter if I go see it*

But on Sunday he said we were doing something special......(I hope he's not talking about sex cause I'm not ready for any of that...or am I? Ok, no, I'm not. That's scary....periotttt"

He just said if anything happens to call him...he doesn't really like Luke, so I said I would.

He actually really doesn't like any of my guy friends to be honest😂😂😂 aweeee

____________\________\___________

Everest POV

The living room was calling my name once I made it inside my house and the urges to go back to sleep started to kick in. I was about to go to sleep when I heard someone talking to Ash in the kitchen, and I just got curious. I walked over to the kitchen and to my shock I see a boy in a waiter's outfit crying in Ashes arms, his curly dark chocolate hair and greenish brown eyes filled with salty tears; the look on the guy is pure terror and fear and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"Ash? What's going on?" I step over to look at the boy who's shaking. Ash just rubs the guys back in a circular motion and frowns deeply with a glare. "Ash......"

"....I found him on the streets running from a van he was in...." Ash grabs starts to play in the guys hair and the guy relaxes into his hold, but still holds that terrified expression. "Could you go grab him some water?" The answer was obviously yes and I went to quickly grab the water, a sick feeling of knowing going through my chest...."Everest! Did you get the-"

"Yeah. Yeah, um, here." I hand the large class of water towards Ash who thanks me and leads the boy to our diner table. I sat down on the other side of them and stared...."What happened?" I look over to Ash for answers but he didn't even know. The guy in a waiter suit clasp his hand into Ashes with fear and he didn't want to let go....he's afraid to go...."are you hungry?" I look at his skinny frame and dark circle eyes. It looks like the life in him just disappeared....like his whole existence vanished into nothing.

"....they....they same for me.....for us....w-where's Brea!" The boy looks around but Ash soothes his worry.

Ash focuses on the guy and how he fidgets.

"The redhead man I was with betrayed me.....he, he just....." tears sprung from his eyes even more and the heart breaking sounds of sorrow radiates off of him. "I can't....they were so bad....t-they took her away from me and her husband John is....is....." he bites down onto his lip and grabs the table with such harshness I was afraid it would break.

Ash frowns...."....start from the beginning....what happened?"

                   *                 *                 *

His memory~

The water felt nicer on my bare exposed skin. Droplets of sparkly goodness fell from my chocolate, wavy, lengthy hair and the warm breeze of summer sent shivers up and down my spin sending a pleasure of relief and pure excitement throughout my body and more. I've always wondered why my mom had me spend half a life homeschooled and then suddenly drop me off in a public school one day. The year I spent was amazing. I got to meet a lot of new people my age and not the sheeps out in the back fields behind my house.