Chapter 21

GO CHECK OUT ASH AND LUCAS! Enemies Turns Into Love! I only have chapter one sooooo! Yeah! I'll be updating on that one too.

Since I really can't wait! I'll just put a random story in here, so you can read it. Know this is lazy, but whatever!! I just can't wait!

Soorrrrrry! But I'll be updating the actual story tomorrow!

So this is a bonus if you haven't read this lol.

Sorry!
___________\___________\_________

The Way Of Life Book~

"Don't forgot your passport Benny! And take pictures for me, will ya?! And remember, drink plenty of green tea! It helps with the vocal cords," my mom gestures, excitingly clapping her hands together, and the look she gives me is pure excitement; I'm really excited too, since I barely remember anything when we lived in America; now things are different, since I'm older and have more space to remember. "And you better kill it! Show those snobby people who the real queen is."

Insert eye roll. "Shouldn't I be king mom. I am a guy," I point out and pout. My hazel eyes came in contact with warm brown eyes for a few seconds. I smile. I'm really, really going to miss her. "I'll be back soon. I'll miss you though."

Mom rolls her eyes, mumbling a few curse words in Spanish before bursting out in tears. "A month is way to long! Te quiero mucho
bebé!!" My mom dramatically starts to sob. I sigh. I pull my dear mother into a hug, a kiss upon her forehead, and then gave her the biggest smile I can muster up, knowing it'll take the feeling of dread away from her.

"I love you too ma. I'll be ok, I promise. It won't take long. Time will go by before you know it." The tears still fell down her eyes though. Her more tan skin shimmers under the sun light. Well, what's left of it. "I'll bring you something! I promise. It'll be amazing," I chuckle lowly....she doesn't know I already have it in my room though.

She sniffles just a little. "You really are amazing. You get that from your father." Mom starts to wipe her tears on her worn out red dress, the dress her mom-my Abuela-given to her when she was younger. It still had charm. It went well with my moms beautiful tan skin; if I had her skin color I would be rocking the beach everyday. Sadly though, I get sunburns. Thanks to my dads genes. "Sorry. I know you dislike mentioning him. It's just....it's hard to let you go after what happened to him, know? He's been helping us with so much and now....Sorry..." her face sulks back to its usual frown.

I hug her yet again. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?-"

"No! You go! I don't want you throwing this opportunity away. I want you to be happy. I'm happy. I'm just reluctant, you know?" I give her a small smile. I know exactly what she means. She's afraid I'll end up missing or found dead in some alley way; it is in New York. I heard the city was known for the muggings and being held at gun point, but some people discards all those dangers because of the lights. The beautiful, large, huge lights. And I heard they have lots of traffic. A lot. "Oh, your uber's here." At the sound of someone honking their horn I turn around to acknowledge them; They're obviously irritated in some way.

I give my mom one last hug,

"I'll miss you! Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I mumble with a smile. "I'll call you-"

*honk!*

Twirling around I glare at the man. "Sorry mom, I really need to go."

My mom smiles a little. "Fine."

* * *

"Would you like a water or are it just going to stand there, look at it for the one hundredth time, and not take it. If you want is so badly please be my guess. I don't want it anyways, seriously. And stop hitting on me!" The girl that sits right beside me hasn't stopped talking on her phone. Literally; how is that when I take out my phone they tell me to put it away, but when she does it there's no problem. I want a refund! If she's going to blab about how her mom won't give her a porch and her boyfriend—who sounds like a total douchebag—won't give her the time of day, risking my life; someone seriously need to give me a refund.