Chapter 25

So this isn't a chapter from this book! It's the one my boyfriend had written with the whole zombie apocalypse thing and what not.

(Zombies based on World War Z)

This is actually how we first meet, but he changed some things up so it could work out with the story and make things "juicier" than it already was😄😂

I think you'll enjoy this long, long chapter.

By the way I'm Jay! It's not my full name since it's hard to say....

Oh, and he gave me permission to post this on here!

_________\__________\___________

The first thing was to pack up out of my old house and say goodbye to all of my good friends. That was suppose to be the hardest part, right? So why am I going through this like a race car or like trains on tracks; yeah, I didn't want to move, yet I wanted to hurry up before I change my mind and run away from here. I sigh, look up at my old treehouse and wondered if the next person who moves here would enjoy it, or if they'll tear it down into oblivion. I don't know what they'll do, but I hope they'll keep it; it holds all my precious memories growing up as a child.

"There's my football star! You ready to pack up? I heard there's this nice ice cream place up in Illinois that we could stop by at before we go." That's my dad and he's pretty excited about the whole 'moving up north' thing. He drapes his arm over my shoulder and ruffles up my hair, the smile on my face invisible since I was clearly irritated about moving. "Come on champ! Smile!"

"It's hard to smile when you're being ripped away from the place you've been since birth..." deep voice coming out rough and harsh I look right at my father.

My dad hazel brown eyes stared down into my slightly blue and green ones. I glare away, but this only made him smile. "You'll love it there. Just got to get use to doing this if I'm going to be getting job opportunities like this....Now, Let's go unload the rest of our stuff."

And that's when everything changed.

* * *

                        ~4 months later~

Have you've ever just laid in your bed, stared up at the ceiling, and wished deep down inside that school would be canceled by some sort of blizzard? Well, that was me right now. I sat there in my bed for a good few moments before I getting dressed into something fairly nice: a black shirt with 'sleeping with sirens' on it, my white converses, and some grey styled sweat pants that went rather well with the rest of my outfits.

Today was going to be one of those days where I almost get in a fight.

I fight a lot. It's to the point where everyone in the school knows me as the guy who beat up other guys.

I go over to the mirror and flex, (Me rolling my eyes at this😂) I gave myself a one time look over and smiled, actually happy with my muscles and what most; years of football and gym work does that to a person.

"Hey kiddo, when you come back from school could you go to the grocery store and buy us a few things? It'll mean a lot," my mom stands at the door in her night gown and smiles, her blonde hair and blue eyes piercing through my own colored eyes.

You see, I got my dirty blonde hair because my mom's blonde and my dad's brunette. I didn't get much features from my mom besides her smile, but other than that it stops there completely. "Yeah," I cough, "Sure, I don't mind."

She grins, "that's why you're my favorite child" and I roll my eyes.

"I'm your only child mom."