000

CHAPTER ZERO:

CHAPTER ZERO:

marcie and allison rushed over to the hospital after hearing that lydia had ran away from her room.

allison looked at marcie and saw her on her phone, most likely texting stiles.

"hey, so, you and stiles?" allison said making marcie look up from her phone with her brows raised.

"what about us?" marcie asked making allison chuckle.

"you seriously can't tell me that there's nothing going on. i mean, i saw you guys slow dancing at the dance, you guys almost kissed!" allison said making marcie let out a sigh.

"if i'm being honest, i'm not sure how i feel." marcie said before allison gave her a smile.

"because of tristan?" allison asked as marcie nodded and looked down at her hands, picking at her finger nails.

"stiles is a great guy and i hate myself for not liking him back, but i still love tristan... i'm just not in love with him." marcie explained.

"it's okay to not know how you feel." allison told her as they arrived at the hospital.

the two of them walked up to stiles' jeep and they saw him turn on the headlights which made the girls visible, scaring stiles.

"what are you doing here? someone's gonna see us." scott told her.

allison and scott weren't allowed to see each other because chris threatened to kill scott.

"i don't care- she is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." allison said.

"me and marcie can find her before the cops can." scott said.

"yeah, all i need is something of lydia's." marcie said as stiles held up her hospital gown.

"will this work?" stiles asked her as she nodded.

"that's perfect, thank you." marcie said as stiles smiled in response.

allison had also found out marcie's secret after she found out that scott was a werewolf.

"how about before my father does?" allison asked.

"he knows?" stiles asked.

"yeah. i just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs." allison said.

"search party." scott said.