001

CHAPTER ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:

scott, stiles and marcie were walking through the school parking lot talking about how someone robbed a liver from the graveyard.

"she ate the liver?" scott asked.

"that's kind of gory." marcie said with a cringe.

"i didn't say she ate it, i said it was missing. and so what if she did, the liver is the most nutritious part of the body." stiles said.

"again, gory." marcie said.

"i never ate anyone's liver." scott said.

"yeah, because when it comes to werewolves you're a real model of self control. wait, actually you're the test subject for this, we should be going over what happened to you." stiles said.

"yeah, we'll have a better idea on what happened to lydia." marcie said.

"what do you mean?" scott asked.

"i mean like what was going through your mind when you were changing? what were you drawn to?" stiles asked him.

"allison." scott replied.

"nothing else, seriously?" stiles asked.

"nothing else mattered. but, no, that's good, though, right? cause the night lydia was bit, she was with danny." scott said.

"yeah, but she was looking for... jackson." stiles replied as his car pulled up.

"this just keeps getting worse and worse." marcie said with a sigh.

-

"let's go! i have an announcement." coach told everyone in the boys locker room.

"gather round. quicker! danny, put a shirt on." coach told him once he saw he was still shirtless.

"stilinski, that means you! let's go, gather round. listen up. police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. it's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked." coach said making the boys whistle and laugh.

"now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. i don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and i was running around naked... i lost a testicle to exposure. now, i don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. so police are organizing search parties for tonight. sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic a in my classes." coach said as the guys clapped.