006

CHAPTER SIX:

CHAPTER SIX:

marcie and stiles were in his jeep on the way to boyd's house.

"so, you can't do a locator spell to find boyd?" stiles asked the blonde girl in the passenger seat.

"no, not without a personal item of his." marcie replied.

stiles and marcie pulled up at boyd's house and they got out of the jeep and stiles knocked on the door.

"hey, boyd." stiles said.

"you there, boyd?" marcie asked.

they didn't get an answer so stiles started looking in the window.

"hey, boyd it's stiles and marcie." stiles said.

"oh, wow!" stiles said when he got startled by erica standing behind them.

"don't sneak up on people like that." marcie said.

"what are you guys doing here?" erica asked with a giggle.

"looking for boyd." marcie replied as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"you know what you're doing right now that's kind of funny? you're only looking in my eyes." erica said to stiles.

"that's funny?" stiles asked.

"well, yeah. because it's that kind of look where you're trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes but you want to don't you? you wanna nice long hard look." erica said getting closer to stiles as marcie's angry took over.

"not really, no." stiles replied.

"oh, so it's just my eyes?" erica asked.

"yes. you have beautiful eyes." stiles told her.

"i have beautiful everything." erica said.

"and a new found self confidence. congratulations, erica. we should get going." stiles said grabbing marcie's hand.

"you're not going anywhere." erica said grabbing stiles.

"what are you talking about?" marcie asked.

"why not?" stiles asked.

"you're having car trouble." erica said before hitting stiles and marcie over the head with a car part.

-