015

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

"i'm not supposed to tell anyone." lydia said to stiles and marcie.

"come on, anyone who ever says i'm not supposed to tell anyone is always dying to tell someone, so tell us!" stiles said. 

"why do you wanna know?" lydia asked.

"we can't tell you that." marcie said.

"then i'm not telling you." lydia said.

"but you are telling me that you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me?" stiles said.

"was that a question?" lydia asked as marcie looked at him wondering the same.

"it felt like a question." stiles replied.

"well... tell me if this feels like an answer. no." lydia said walking away and marcie and stiles tried running after her.

"lydia, come on!" marcie said then she looked behind her seeing erica shove stiles to the wall.

"oww- hey erica." stiles said.

"why are you asking lydia about jackson's real parents?" erica said pushing her claws on his chest.

"why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" stiles said pointing to the corner where it was planted and erica put her claws away.

"that's right, you wanna play catwoman. i'll be your batman." stiles said walking back over to marcie.

"if you're wondering about jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here. in beacon hills cemetery." erica said then started walking away.

stiles and marcie looked at each other and they both went after her.

"okay, wait! wait, wait, wait." stiles said as they finally caught up to her.

"so, you know that they died?" marcie asked.

"do you know how they died?" stiles asked.

"maybe. if you tell me why you're so interested." erica said then stopped walking.

"it's him isn't it?" erica asked.

"what?" stiles and marcie said.

"who? him who?" stiles said.