005

CHAPTER FIVE:

CHAPTER FIVE:

lydia and marcie went to allison's house after school since they were gonna go to the rink together.

their heads turned when they saw chris walk in the room.

"you headed out?" chris asked his daughter.

"studying." allison said but her father wanted to talk to her privately.

"just studying dad." allison told him again.

"i get it. but we need you to remember what happened." chris told his daughter.

"you want me to stop being friends with her?" allison asked referring to lydia.

"actually, we want the opposite. i know how this might sound, but... we need you to keep an eye on her." chris said.

"you want me to spy on her?" allison asked.

"we want you to look out for your friend. to make sure everything's okay with her." chris said.

the two of them turned around and saw lydia taking selfies and kissing her phone while marcie chuckled at her.

"seems okay to me." allison told her father.

after her father left, the girls got their stuff and they snuck out.

they got into alison's car, marcie being in the backseat and allison drove over to the rink.

allison turned to marcie, looking at her in the mirror and saw that she was deep in thought.

"mar, you okay?" allison asked her.

"yeah, totally fine." marcie replied.

-

they got to the rink and allison went with scott to tie their skates while stiles and marcie went somewhere else.

"i'm kind of regretting not bringing another sweater now." marcie said with a chuckle.

"here." stiles said passing her an orange sweater.

"thanks. i mean, orange isn't gonna go well with my blue skirt since orange and blue aren't a good combination. but... i really appreciate that you passed me your sweater." marcie said as the two smiled at each other.

"but it's the colors of the mets." stiles said.

lydia who was sitting beside marcie scoffed and she just walked away.