008

CHAPTER EIGHT:

CHAPTER EIGHT:

during the game, marcie sat next to stiles on the bench, while they waited for allison to get gerard's keys.

"come on! is that thing even a teenager? i wanna see a birth certificate. who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong." coach said sitting next to stiles.

"eddie abomilids coach. they call him the abomination." stiles replied.

"oh, that's cute." coach said.

coach got back up and stiles noticed marcie was rubbing her hands together and blowing on them.

"here." stiles said passing her his lacrosse hoodie and her eyes lite up.

"you realize this is the second time you've had to give me your hoodie, right?" marcie said making stiles chuckle.

"you realize i'm fine with giving you my hoodie a second time, right?" stiles replied which made her laugh and she put on his hoodie than her jacket back on top of it.

marcie looked back at allison and she gave her a slight nod meaning she got the keys.

"allison got them." marcie told stiles.

they stood up and stiles walked past her. allison gave the keys to stiles, without her grandfather looking.

marcie took a seat beside allison and smiled at her while stiles went off to get the book.

"stiles' hoodie?" allison asked with a smirk making marcie roll her eyes.

"i was cold." marcie told her.

"whatever." allison said smiling.

"it's not my fault he offered it to me." marcie said.

"sure, mar." allison replied.

marcie got a text from stiles that said nothing here and she showed allison.

-

coach was short a player so he brought boyd out to the field.

scott ended up landing badly on his leg and people started to crowd around him.

marcie and allison got to scott to see if he was alright.

"oh, my god. scott." marcie said.

"are you okay?" allison asked.