Chapter 1

Olympia's Point Of View

My eye's flutter opened, to a dark room, in a bed that wasn't mine. I looked at the clock next to the bed it said that is was 11 at night. As I laid there all the past events that happened yesterday flooded into my mind, being so upset, wanting all the pain and sadness to stop,I curled up in a ball and started to cry.

I herd the door creek open, in the doorway was him the guy that saved me. He walked over to me, picked me up. I laid in his arms crying my eyes out.

"Shhhh its gonna be ok, I wont let anyone ever hurt you. You can trust me, I'm here now."

We sat there for... I don't know how long. I had stopped crying after a little bit, but we just contuined to sit there me in his arms, I don't know what it was I just felt so safe around him like nothing could hurt me. I looked at the clock realizing that we sat there for 2 hours meaning that it was 1 in the morning I looked at up at him and lightly smiled.

"Uhhh thanks for you know saving me and bringing me here." I said in a quite voice.

"Of course, whats your name?" he asked looking down at me with his green eyes.

I looked up at him, just noticing his Australian accent.

"Oh it's Olympia. Whats yours?" I said.

"Michael, Michael Gordon Clifford." He said with an adorable smirk on his face.

He looked down and stared at me with his green eyes.

"Your eyes.... They are so beautiful." I looked down, not wanting him to see me blushing.

"Do you want me to take you ho...."

"No, uhhh please can I just stay here?" I don't want to go home, I don't think I can take another beating from my dad.

"Ok then what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Do you have xbox?" I asked looking back at him.

He smirked, didn't say anything just picked me up bridal style and carried me to another room, and set me down on the couch in the room.

"Was that necessary?" I asked

" Yes, yes it was."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the tv that was hung on the wall, looking down to the ground I was surprised at what I saw. There was a xbox 360 and playstation. There was a rack thingy full of games, but I already knew what I wanted to play.

"Please tell me you have mortal combat, call of duty, or halo 4."

"Do you even know who you are talking to?" he said pulling out the three games I asked about.

"Oh my god ok I'm living with you from now on." I said getting up and grabbing the cases from his hands and going over to the xbox and putting in black opps 2 and sat back on the couch.

"Do you want a snack," he asked. My heart rate quickening, Michael doesn't now about my eating disorder and I don't want him to.

"Uhhh no I'm fine thanks." I said looking away.

"Ok." He said before he left.

Michael's Point Of View

I walked out of the game room, walking down the stairs, thinking about Olympia, how could she not be hungry. I brought her to my house after lunch witch was at 12:45, its been about 12 hours since she ate. How is she not hungry, I'm hungry an hour after lunch. I guess I will ask her later. Once I got to the kitchen, I went to the fridge and grabbed some pizza from earlier today, and 2 bottles of water. I walked back up to the game room and saw that Olympia was waiting to start the game.