Chapter 5

Olympia's Point Of View

Thank god it's friday, this week has been so boring, except when I hangout with the boy's, there was never a dull moment with those crazy dudes.

Once Michael parked the car we walked up to the front door hand in hand. Michael unlocked the front door and we walked in.

"Michael is that you?" A female voice came from the kitchen.

I felt Michael tense up. "That's my mom I forgot that she is getting home today. Don't worry everything will be fine," he said. He kissed my temple before we walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, I missed you." Michael said.

A beautiful women turned around and walked up to Michael and engulfed him a hug.

"Oh who is lovely young lady?" she said smiling at me.

"Hi I'm Olympia." I said shaking her hand.

"Hello I'm Karen" she said sweetly.

"Uh mum can I talk to you?" Michael said, then looked down at me. "Go ahead and go upstairs I will meet you up there in a second," he said, squeezed my hand before he let go. I smiled at him and headed up to his room.

Michael's Point Of View

"How was your trip?" I asked.

"It was good, but something tells me that  is not what you want to talk about." She said.

"No, I guess it's not, uhh so Olympia has had a really hard life. Her mom passed away not long ago, hee dad beats her. I found her last friday, when she tried to kill herself. She has been staying with me since. And mom I really like her and I want to protect so could she please stay, she needs me she doesn't have anywhere to go. I feel as if she was meant to come to me, like she needed someone and fate lead me right to her." I said looking at her waiting for her answer, and in that time I relized how cheesy that sounded but I don't care it was true.

"Yes, Michael she can stay, but under one condition, no sex," she said.

"Oh mum come on seriously." I said putting my hands over my ears.

"I know your not a virgin anymore Michael so keep it in your pants," she said getting up from her chair kissing me on the top of my head before heading back to the kitchen.

"Thank you mum." I said heading up to my room.

I opened my door to see Olympia laying on my bed scrolling threw her phone. I ran and jumped on the bed. She looked at me with her gorgeous eyes before she rolled them and went back to her phone. 

"Want to go play Black Ops 2?" I said and she looked up from her phone with a cute grin on her face.

"Do you even have to ask?" she said slipping off the bed and ran towards the the game room.

I walked in and she was already sitting on the couch setting up the game. I smiled at how cute she was.

We have been playing for about 20 minutes. I wasn't even really paying attention. We had a gig tomorrow night and I really wanted to ask if she wanted to go but I was nervous that she might think it is lame.

"Hey so we uhh have a gig tomorrow, will you please come. It would mean a lot." I said pausing the game, turning to her and looking into her eyes.

"I would love to go," she said looking at me with excitement in her eyes.

"Really you don't think it is dumb?" I said suprised but how quickly she responded.

"Hell no, I think it is great that you are doing something you love." she said smiling brightly up at me.