Chapter 11

Olympia's Point Of View

Today was Thursday, and the boy's had practice before the gig tomorrow. We were currently in lunch just talking. Luke threw a grape at me and it hit me in my face. I jumped and them scowled at him. I grabbed one of Michael's grape and threw it back at Luke.

"Hey I like my grape's thank you." He said grabbing his try of grape's away from me.

"Fine I will just use this." I said picking up the pudding that was in the middle of the table.

"You wouldn't dare." Luke said with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"Try me." I said just before I threw the pudding landing in his hair.

"Gahh no not the hair. Olympia you know how much time and work I put into this amazing hair?" He said scooping pudding out of his hair.

"Well, if you work so hard on it then you should protect it and not throw grapes at people." I said.

"Whatever I'm going to clean up." He said getting up and walking over to the bathroom.

"Nice job." Michael said nudging me with his elbow.

I giggled and went back to my meal.

"So do you guy's want to go to Martha's after the show?" Michael asked while putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"I haven't been to Martha's in ages, I miss her food." Ashton said.

"Yea her chocolate milkshakes are the best." Cal said taking a chug of his water.

"You like her milkshakes to." I said with excitement.

"Yea I like to dip my fries in it." Cal said.

"Oh my god me to, I have done it since I was a little girl." I said at least Calum know's what I am talking about.

I felt Michael's grip tighten on my waist. I looked up at him he had a hint of jealousy in his face. I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek to reassure him. He smiled at me and kissed me on the tip of my nose.

"Will you two please stop kissing all the fucking time." Luke said sitting back down.

I giggled and was about to say something but Michael pulled me into a kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but denied it, so instead he deepened the kiss. I pulled away and pecked his lips and turned back to the table to see them all looking at us. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Are you done now?" Luke asked with his arms crossed.

"Oh shut up, you're just mad because I threw pudding in your hair." And what about Cal and Star, they practly had sex during lunch last week." I said throwing my hand in their direction.

"Hey I said never to mention that again." Star said taking a momnent to stop sucking face with Calum.

 "I think Luke is just jealous." Ashton said smirking.

"What ever." Luke said rolling his eyes and  went back to his lunch.

We all giggled and continued with the rest of lunch just talking about tomorrow and other stuff.

***************

Michael's Point Of View

I was sitting in english not even paying attention to the lesson. I stared at Olympia as she took notes on the lesson. I couldn't get her out of my head. That kiss that we shared at lunch was one of the best kisses I have had. There wasn't that much to it but I could feel the passion it had.