Chapter 8

Olympia's Point Of View

Ow what the fuck. Someones hand just hit me in the face. I look over and see Michael asleep and snoring quite loudly if I might add. I decided to mess with him. I got a feather from my pillow and crawled on top of him.

I tickled the tip of his nose. He didn't do anything at first, but then he started moving his head. He swatted at his nose with his hand. When he put it back down I put my knees on his hands so he couldn't move them.

I continued to tickle his nose. He started to stir and fidget. His eyes shot open and looked right at me.

"Can you please itch my nose, it's killing me?" He pleaded.

I leaned down and kissed the top of his nose.

I sat back up and smiled at him.

"That works to, thank you." He said. I nodded.

He grinned, he then curled his arms around my thighs. He then sat up and flipped me onto my back. Very fast if I might add.

"I didn't know you actually did that much physical activity." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Only for you," he said.

"Oh and pizza," he said getting off of me.

"Who wouldn't move for food." I said sitting up on my knees, putting my hair into a pony tail.

He rolled eyes. He rolled off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. Ugh time to get ready for hell. I slid out of bed and walked over to the closet, to pick out some clothes, I think I am just going to stick with sweats and a t-shirt.

************

I was now halfway through the day, well sort of. I had about 20 minutes left of english. I was writing down the notes that Mrs. Walter's had written on the board.

I felt something on my leg. I looked down and Michael's left hand was resting on my right thigh. I looked over at him, he was writing down the notes as well. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do so I placed my right hand on top of his.

I was left handed so I could still right. I saw that he smiled to himself out of the corner of my eye. The bell rang and I began to pack up my stuff.

"Miss. James, I need to speak with you." Mrs. Walter's said.

"I'll catch up." I said.

He nodded and walked out the door. I'm kinda nervous. No teacher has ever asked to talk to me. I'm pretty sure some of them don't even know i'm in their class.

"Am in trouble?" I asked walking up to her desk.

"Oh no I just wanted ask how things are?" She said looking up from her stack of papers.

"Oh things are good, great actually." I said.

And I wasn't lying things are actually going great for once in my life.

"Good I see you have made some friends as well. That's fantastic," she said giving me a sweet smile.

"Yea, they are great. Thanks for asking." I said smiling back at her.

"Well, I like to keep an eye on students like you," she said her smile fading.

"Students like me?" I asked.

"I know about you mother, and you father's drinking issue. I have always had my eye on you," she said.

I couldn't even speak I was so shocked.

"It's ok, just know that I am always here if you need something," she said pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her back tightly.