Chapter 2

Michael's Point Of View

As soon as I was far enough from Olympia's house I slowed down, and turned the music down.

"Are you all right?" I asked glancing at her.

She had stopped crying, she had face in her hand and her legs to her chest. I was so pissed at that guy for hurting her, but I was really worried about her too.

We pulled up to my house, I turned the car off and oped the door, ran around the other side and picked Olympia up bridal style and carried her to my room.

I sat down with her still in my arms, we laid down and she began to cry in my shoulder.

"Thanks for getting me out of there, " she said in between sobs.

I smiled and kissed her on her forehead. I'm not letting her go back there, she will stay with me. I am going have to go and get her some stuff from her house.

"Hey, where is your bedroom at your house?" I asked her. She looked up at me tears falling down her face.

"In the back of the house, why you can't go back, he will hurt you," she said worry in her eyes.

"Shh don't worry about it ok, just rest for right now. I'm gonna go and get you some ice." I said gently laying her down.

I walked down stairs, got a big bag and filled it with ice. I grabbed some water and snacks, and headed back up stairs. When I went back in my room and saw that she was curled up in a ball with my blankets wrapped around her. I put the ice on the night stand next to the bed along with the food. It's good that she is asleep, now I can go and get her stuff.

**********

I drove back to her house, and parked a street away from her house. I walked down the sidewalk, once I got to her house I snuck threw the back gate and to the back. I saw a window, that must be Olympia's. I walked up to the window hoping it wasn't locked. I slid the window open and sighed with relief. I stepped through the window to see that there were 3 walls with a medium violet color and 1 wall that was blue and wooden floors. On the walls were band posters and above the bed were pictures of a middle aged women and a little girl.  

I walk over to the closet and looked for a bag. I grab some t-shirts and jeans that were hanging up, and threw them into the bag on the ground.

I went over to the dresser and grabbed her some night shits and sorts, I didn't see any sweat or plaid pants so she can just borrow some of mine.

I grabbed the rest of the other clothing items she would need before I went into the bathroom to see if there was anything she need beside the basic stuff.

I opened the medicine cabinet and saw that there were manny pill bottles, throwing them into the bag. I was about to leave the bathroom when I saw a little box on the top of the toilet. I picked it up and opened it. Inside there were small blades.

 I took the box and dumped the blades in the toilet and flushed it. I knew that the guy would hear it so I ran to the window, threw the bag out and jumped out, closing the window behind me.

 **********

I walked up to my room, with the bag over my shoulder. When I walked into the room, Olympia wasn't there. I put the bag on the bed, the ice and snacks weren't on the night stand. Where is she? I walked out of my room down the hall to the game room.

And there she was sitting on the couch playing mortal combat, with the ice on her stomach and eating the food. She was so into the game, it was funny but adorable.