Chapter 12

Olympia's Point Of View

I couldn't even move my body I was in so much shock. Who could have sent that? Maybe it was just a joke, but I highly doubt that. I can only think of one person. My dad, he is the only one who would send something like that, and oh god he knows where I am staying. What am I supposed to do now. I can't tell Michael or any of the boys for that matter, they will just get hurt and I won't let that happen. I guess my dad will always get what he wants.

"Olympia, are you ok?" Michael asked from the other side of the door.

"Yea I am fine." I said opening the door and smiling up at him.

"Ok good you were taking a little long. I got worried," he said embracing me.

I buried my face in his chest and took in his sent, witch calmed me a little. I need to cherish these moments since they might not last for much longer. I felt sick to my stomach, like I was going to be sick. I ran back to the toilet and let the substance fall out of my mouth.

I felt Michael pull my hair back and rub circular motions on my back, as I continued to throw up. When I finished I flushed the toilet and went to rinse out my mouth. I turned back to face Michael looking up at him, his face full of worry.

"Don't worry I'm fine." I said.

"No, you're not, no one just throws up for no reason. Tell me what is going on." He said stepping forward.

"Nothing everything is fine." I said turning around and walking out of the bathroom. I can't lie straight to his face.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that there is nothing wrong." He said grabbing my arm and spinning me around to his face.

"I-I-I can't. Ok I just can't. Its better if you don't know." I said, I could feel my eyes begging to water.

"Why can't you tell me. You know that you can tell me anything. I can help you but I need to know, it's not better if I don't know. Its bull shit," he said. I could see his jaw clenching and his face filling with anger.

"Michael it is better if you don't, you will get hurt and I can't have that. I wouldn't be able to live with my self if you got hurt especially if it was my fault." I said gripping my sides.

He sighed and looked at his feet. "It's not your job to protect me, it's no one's job. But it is my job to protect the people I care about." He looked back up at me and into my eyes. "To protect you. I may not know what is going on but I will always protect you." He said pulling me into his arms.

"Thank you. If I could tell you I would. I promise." I said pulling back but my arms still wrapped around his waist.

He kissed my forehead lightly for a few seconds and then pulled back. "Lets go eat some food, ok we can worry about this later." He said pulling me back to the garage.

"Did you guys have a quicky or something?" Calum said while stuffing his face with pizza, receiving a smack in the shoulder from star.

"Yes, Calum we had a 5 minute quicky in your bathroom." I said with sarcasm.

"What we herd noises," he said trying to sound innocent.

"Calum would you shut up, you're being gross." Star said hitting him again.

"Sorry babe." He said kissing her on the cheek.

"Yea you better be." She said taking a swig of her drink in her hand.

"Oh, uhh that was me, I got sick." I said walking over to the couch beside Michael who had sat down and was eating a slice of pizza.

"Well, lets not talk about that I would like to keep my pizza inside my body thank you." Ash said.