Chapter 3

Olympia's Point Of View

Me and Michael were sitting on the couch in the living room watching some show on MTV. I heard a nock at the door. I tensed up a little but Michael gave me a reassuring smile, before he got up and went to the front door.

I sat there looking down at my hands, I was getting really nervous. I hear the front door shut and faint whispers. I heard footstep coming toward the living room.

"Damn, you didn't say she was sexy as fuck!" someone said.

"Ashton, shut the hell up."

I didn't dare to look up. I felt someone sit down next to me, I looked up and saw that it was Michael, he looked at me and smiled.

"Olympia this is Ashton, Calum, and Luke. Boys this is Olympia." Michael said pointing to the three boys standing in front of me

"Helloooo I'm Ashton Irwin and you are very attractive." The boy with dirty blonde hair said.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Hiya, I'm Luke and I'm a penguin," the blonde boy said yelling.

I giggled looked at the one on the far right with dark brown hair.

"Hey I'm Calum." he said walking over and sitting down on the other side of me and gave me a hug. "I'm here for you if you need me," he whispered into my ear.

 I looked at him with a confused look.

"Will talk later," he said and smiled at me.

I nodded and turned around to Michael and whispered into his ear. "Should I introduce myself?" 

"If you want to," he said and grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I stood up and faced the boy's. 

"Hi my name is Olympia and, I'm kinda quite, I like to dye my hair weird and different colors. I like to listen to music... like a lot. My favorite band would have to be either Blink-182 or All Time Low. I play the bass a little and yea that's me," I said sitting back down. 

"Hey I play bass too, I shall show you my mad skills later." Calum said puffing out his chest.

"I want to learn how to play the guitar, and the drums, and the violin as well." I said looing at them. They all had a smug grin on their faces.

"We are in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. I play drums, Cal does bass, and Luke is lead vocals and plays the guitar. Lover boy over here plays guitar and vocals as well." Ashton said.

"You didn't tell me you were in a band." I said turning to Michael.

"I didn't want you to think I was lame, because eveyone says that is dumb." he said shrugging his soulders.

"Well I think it is amazing, you need to play for me sometime, and you too need to teach me how to play drums and guitar." I said pointing to Luke and Ashton.

"We are going to be best friends."  Luke and Ashton said in unison."

"Ehh no I got dibs on teaching you." Michael said gabbing me and pulling me towards him, glaring at Luke.

He put his hands up in surrender and backed away, but then ran and jumped in the seat next to me. These boy's are going to be a handful. 

 Michael's Point Of View

I opened the front door and the guy's walked in. 

"Ok spill it where the hell have you been?" Ashton said crossing his arms.