Chapter 14

Olympia's Point Of View

I woke up with an excruciating headache. I looked to the other side of the bed to see a naked Michael. Oh god I hope it didn't happen. I looked down at my body covered by a thin sheet, pulling it off I saw that I was in my underwear and bra. Well, that's good... I think. I heard a nock at the door, and quickly covered myself before they came in.

"Hey how you feeling?" Luke asked walking over to the bed handing me a pill and a glass of water. I swallowed the pill and chugged the glass of water.

"Thanks but that isn't what is really bothering me." I said looking over to Michael.

"Oh don't worry you guy's didn't do anything, after about 6 beers and 5 shots he got naked and started running around the house shouting ' I love Olympia, to the moon and back'. You got him whipped." Luke said sitting down beside me.

"What about me?" I asked looking at him concerned.

"Oh well... you kinda kissed me and Ash, Ash pushed you off but then you ran to me and threw yourself at me. At first I enjoyed it but then I pushed you away. But you tried to kiss me again but I walked away." He said scratching the back of his neck.

My eyes went wide, I could feel my heartbeat quicken and my breathing get out of control. I could feel my eyes start to water and I put my face in my hands.

"Hey it's ok I was only kidding." Luke said hugging me. I pushed him off of me. How could he lie to me like that, what is wrong with him?

"Why would you say that, you seriously scared me, what the hell is wrong with Luke, just get out?" I yelled at him and let tears fall from my eyes.

He had sadness and face pale. He turned around and walked out of the room closing he door behind him with his head down. Good, how dare he say that when me and Michael are doing so well. I would never cheat on Michael, I would do anything and everything to keep him, I would fly to the moon and back for him. I would never do anything to hurt the man I love. Wait did I just say that. Love. Do I really love him? Yea I do.

But I am just not ready to tell him yet. He probably doesn't feel the same, he probably doesn't even like, he is probably just dating me because he feels sorry for me. He doesn't love you, who would, you are worthless, a pice of rotten shit. The voice in the back of my head shouted making my headache even worse.

I got up and walked into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Look at you, that fat, pale hideous body, you're disgusting. I began to scratch my arms digging my nails into the soft skin, but it didn't go away, there was only one way. I ran over to the toilet and grabbed the small box I had put there when I got here. I haven't done it in so long. I need to. I pulled out the small blade, the cold metal touching my skin. I backed up against the wall and slid down it.

My dad was right, I deserve this, but I won't let him have the satisfaction, I deserve to die anyway. The tears streaming down my face. I have to do this I need to do this. I took off the bracelets that stuck to my skin and pressing the cold metal to my skin and let the blade dance, coloring my arm with red ink. It felt good to be back, I missed it.

**********

Luke's Point Of View

I walked out her room closing the door behind me. It had to be done, the only way that would keep me from having feelings is if she hated me. It seemed like the only thing to do. I feel terrible for making her hurt like that. I feel like a complete and total asshole. I just didn't know what else to do, I really wish I didn't have to though but I had to.

I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen, as I passed the living room I saw Ash sprawled out on the couch. I walked in and saw Cal at the table with a cup of tea.