Chapter 13

I know this chapter is really late. I'm sorry my life has been so busy like you have know idea. But starting today we will be back on track with weekly updates on Monday. And again I sorry.

I feel like I need to make so clarification. The story is set when the boy's are in high school  I know Ashton was not in school but he is in the story. Also the concert stuff, is kind of set to be like they are quite known in their town and a few other towns. So they are quite known, I know that they did go on tour with hot chelle rae, but I am skipping that part of their story. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. AND FAIR WARNING THERE WILL BE A SMALL AMOUNT OF SUMT IN THIS CHAPTER. I WILL TELL YOU BEFORE IT STARTS AND WHEN IT ENDS.

Olympia's Point Of View

"Are you guy's ready to rock?" Ashton's voice boomed threw the microphone.

I heard the familiar tune of 18 begging. They did their jump when they shouted 'hey,' Michael looked so hot when he did that I just about fainted, ok fine I just got really excited. I was standing off to the side of the stage next to Star watching the boy's do their thing, jumping around being stupid. Luke sang into his mike and stared at the crowed in front of him. I saw him wink at a few girl's and they pretty much passed out. It was hilarious.

My eye's kept scanning the crowd and glancing at the boy's but my eye's always landed on Michael. I get mesmerized by his passion for his music. The way he gets so into it, being crazy, silly, and just happy. He is so talented it's amazing, I know that he and the boys will make it big, for gods sake they already toured with hot chelle rae.

My thoughts were interrupted from someone calling my name. I looked over at Star who was smiling. She nudge me to look in the direction of the stage, and when I did I saw Michael waving me onto stage. I shook my head saying I didn't want to go out there way to much attention I would faint. He smirked and ran towards me. I panicked and turned around running from him. Me being me and the none athletic person I am, he caught up to me and grabbed my by the waist and dragged my back to the stage. 

"Everyone I would like to tell you something, I have seen on twitter that there are rumors going around that I have a girlfriend. How that got out I have no idea" he said looking back at Ash who smirked at him. Probably for putting that video he took of us.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot, I hate being around big crowds let alone being the center of attention of them. He grabbed my hand and interlaced out fingers. I buried my face in Michael's chest from embarrassment. I herd a mix of aw's witch made me blush more.

"She is kinda shy as you can see. But I would like to tell you that they are true, this is Olympia, my girlfriend, and I like her like a lot, who wouldn't, she's beautiful. Just like all of you guys. " He said looking at me. I looked up at him and smiled.

Someone yelled kiss, then a chant of kiss filled the place. I looked at Michael and he smiled and began to lean in. I stood on my toes and kissed him. He let go of my hand but wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground and swinging me around. I smiled into the kiss because I heard the crowd cheered. I broke the kiss because I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore, he looked at me smiled while setting me back on the ground.

"You guy's were amazing, good night." Michael said before picking me up again but in bridle style and ran off stage.

"Night everybody." I heard the boys said right after we ran off.

Michael ran all the way to the dressing room before he set me down. I pecked him on the lips and hugged him. No words were exchanged, just hugging.