Chapter 15

Michael's Point Of View

"Wake up, wake up, wake up. Please wake up." I said crying while holding her hand in mine kissing it.

All the sudden she shot up and took gasp of air. My heart stopped as she shot up and then laid back against her bed.

I stared at her in awe, was this real? Was she really back? She took deep breathes and looked over to me and smiled, witch made me relax.

"Hey," she said squeezing my hand.

"You have been motionless for like a day, and all you say is hey." I said, and felt the tears form in my eyes.

I got up embraced her letting the tears fall onto her shoulder. "I thought I lost you, why didn't you come to me, I should have known something was wrong, this is all my fault." I sobbed

"No, Michael, none of this is your fault. You helped me get threw this, I was just week, but I know now that I don't need to do this anymore, and you are the one who helped me with that. Thank you so much," she said, he sweet voice filling my ears. It feel so good to hear her voice again.

I pulled away and cupped her face in my hands and began to lean in. I connected our lips, this kiss being a little wet from the tears on my face. The kiss was slow and full of passion, I missed her lips on mine. She shifted her body so there was enough room for me to lay down next to her, never breaking the kiss. Our lips danced on each others, her fingers tangling threw my hair. My hand gripping her hip, and rubbing small circles on her cheek.

We pulled apart breathing heavily looking into each others eyes. She smiled and pecked my lips. I kissed her forehead, and pulled her closer to me, her head in the crook of my neck and my chin resting on top of her head. We stayed like that for a little while.

"Oh shit the nurse she needs to know your awake so they don't say that your in a coma." I said sitting up.

"Yea that might be a good idea," she said sitting up.

I kissed the tip of her nose before getting up and walking out the door and grabbing the nurse.

"Excuse me miss, she has woken up." I said getting her attention, she nodded and we headed back to her room.

"Michael." I heard my name being called. I saw the boys heading my direction.

"Any news?" Ashton asked.

"See for yourself." I said opening the door letting them in.

Olympia was sitting up in her bed the nurse checking her vitals.

They boy's expression was hilarious, they were jumping up and down, being impatient, like little 5 year olds, waiting to get candy.

"Olympia." They yelled jumping on her bed engulfing her in a bear hug after the nurse had left.

"Guy's you're squishing me," she squeaked.

"Sorry." they said in unison

"Were so glad that you're ok don't ever scare us like that again." Calum said giving another hug and kissing her on the cheek.

"Don't ever leave, I can't loose my drinking buddy. But seriously, I am so happy your back." Ashton said.

We all looked at Luke, waiting for him to say something, but he just turned to the window.

"Guy's could you give us a sec?" Olympia said looking at us with sympathy. I nodded and we exited the room. I wonder what is wrong with Luke? We headed to the mess hall to go and get Olympia some food.