Chapter 4

Olympia's Point Of View

Ughhhhh I don't want to go to school. It's to early for this. Why was school even created? I looked over and saw Michael fast asleep. I kissed him on his temple before getting up and going to the bathroom to get ready for school.

It was 5:45, we didn't have to leave till 7:30 so I decided to take a shower. I striped down and hopped in the shower. The hot water felt amazing. Once I was done I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the door and saw that Michael was still asleep. 

I tip toed over to the closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans with holes and ruffles. I took a black tank top, and a cream colored cardigan. I went back to the bathroom, changed and started on my makeup and hair.

I checked my phone seeing that it was almost 7. I decided to go and wake up Michael so we wouldn't be late. I jumped on the bed, and he still didn't wake up.

"Michael," I said shaking him.

He groaned and he rolled onto his back. I knew that this would wake him up. I crawled over and straddled him. His eyes fluttered opened a grin creeped onto his face.

I leaned down to his ear and whispered. "Good morning handsome." 

"Don't be a tease," he said. 

I smirked and got off of him. He got up and walked around to me and wrapped his arms around me. I tucked my head into his chest. I smelt his cologne from yesterday, ugh he smelt wonderful. I pulled out of his arms.

"It's 7:15 you better get going." I said walking over and picking up my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder.

"I don't want to go, can we just skip?" he said with a pouty voice.

I rolled my eyes and headed down stairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed two bowls, I poured some cereal in it and began to eat. For some reason, I feel like I can eat now. Ever since I met Michael I don't mind eating, I don't see my self as a fat blob anymore. I will have to thank him one day.

I heard foot steps headed in my direction. I looked up and saw Michael walking into the kitchen.

"Want some cereal?" I asked holding up the box.

"No, I'm just going to have some toast with vegemite." He said walking over to the cupboard and grabbing the vegemite and bread.

"How do you like that stuff it's so gross?" I said

"It's amazin, how do you not like it." He said smirking at me while putting bread in the toaster.

I got up from my chair and walked over to the sink rinsing my bowl. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I felt my cheeks getting red. I turned around, Michael's face inches from mine. I looked into his eyes. They were full of lust and determination. He started to lean in when the toaster beeped. 

He closed his eyes and sighed, looking down. I felt my cheeks go even more warm. He walked over to the toaster and started spreading the vegemite. It was 7:25 and we need to go.

"Come on Michael you can eat your toast in the car." I said grabbing my bag and headed to the door.

**********

Oh my god I hate this class so much, someone save me. I was in English, it was hell. The only good thing was that Michael was in this class. He kept making faces at me and making me laugh.

"Mr. Clifford dentition after school." Mrs. Walter's said, not even looking up from the papers she was grading. Freaky. 

The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch thank god. Michael Calum and I walked to the cafeteria.