Chapter 9

SURPRISE

I updated early, because, well to be honest, a particular person was being annoying about updating.

But anyway, I also updated because it's HALLOWEEN, my FAVORITE holiday

Happy Halloween.

Michael's Point Of View

"You what?" She asked choking on her food.

Oh shit did I just say that. Oh my god. Well, I did me mean it, I do love her I'm just not ready to tell her yet. We aren't even dating. Oh that reminds me I need to talk to the lads about something.

"Nothing." I said shoving more food in my mouth.

She turned away blushing.

"Oh by the way we are going to book a gig soon, would you please come?" I asked laying down.

"Yeah I love watching you guy's preform. When is it?" She asked laying down putting her head on my chest.

"We don't know yet. I need to go and discus that with them." I said playing with her hair.

"Can you possibly do it tomorrow?" she asked looking at me pouting.

How could I resist that gorgeous face?

"Yeah, what do you want to tonight we can do what ever you want." I said kissing her nose.

She giggled and rubbed it after.

"I think this position is quite comfortable, cuddling sounds nice," she said closing her eyes.

I texted Luke telling asking if we could meet up tomorrow to talk about the gig. He said it was fine.

I went back to playing with her hair. After a while I grew quite tired myself. I could fell myself starting to slip away. I decided to let sleep take over me.

*********

Olympia's Point Of View

"I will be back in a while." Michael said kissing the top of my head before walking out the door.

The boy's had to meet up to talk about their next gig or something. Michael was supposed to leave last night but being the sweetest guy ever he stayed with me. Why does he have to be so sweet?

I walked back up stair to Michael's room and decided to go on twitter. I opened the my laptop that I had gotten a few day's ago. I logged into twitter and checked my notification's, nothing important.

I opened a new tweet and attached a photo of me and the boy's. 'Thanks guy's for everything you mean a lot to me.' I tagged them and sent the tweet out.

'Of course I love you Mia' Cal replied.

'That's a terrible photo of me. Why you do this?' Luke said.

'Oh look at that hot guy in the back, he's pretty sexy.' Ash said.

I rolled my eye's and went to my profile. I decided to change my profile photo, it was getting old.

I got a notification that I was tagged in tweet.

'This gorgeous girl means a lot to me. Isn't she just beautiful?' Michael tweeted and attached a photo to it.

I was a selfie that we had taken last week after school. I was on Michael back and he had his arms wrapped around my legs. I was laughing at something so my faced looked all screwed but it was still cute.