Chapter 23

Olympia's Point Of View 2 weeks later

So its been a 2 weeks since everything went down, and everything has been up in the air. The only time I can actually relax is when I am sleeping or taking a shower, although it is kinda hard to take a shower because I am so sore.

As soon as I stepped out of the hospital, it has been nothing but cops, camera's, and question's, no peace and quiet, no privacy, nothing. Michael won't even leave me alone for 5 seconds. I can understand why but I just need a little time to myself, or I am going to explode, and I don't anyone to see that.

I step into the shower and let the steaming hot water run down my bruised body. So much has happened in such little time, I can't even comprehend. I like to go over the events in my head and try and make sense of it all.

One, we had a plan and it failed. Two, Star got hurt because of me. Three, I got rapped by some random person, Michael said he had a dream that he was my uncle but that is impossible because my dad was the only child my grandparents had, as far as I know of.

Four, Michael never stopped looking, neither did anyone else. Five, Henry beat me to a pulp everyday. Six, Michael found me and saved me and got shot in the process, also my fault. Seven, Calum saved both me and Michael. Eight, I killed my dad. Nine, I got stuck in a hospital, again.

Ten, Michael told me he loved me and I told him the same. I smiled to myself, knowing that he actually likes me, hell he loves me. I never thought that would happen. I didn't think that I would actually kill my dad either. Maybe I need to stop second guessing myself.

Eleven, the cops said I have to go into foster care, because none of my family is left, or willing to take me in. I don't mind much because I will only have to be there for like one more year and then I can leave.

"Olympia, come on we have to get to the court house." Michael yelled outside of the door.

"Okay I will be out in a minute." I said rinsing the rest of the conditioner out of my hair. 

Twelve, I am going to the court house to be released into a foster home. They didn't make me move into the orphanage because Mrs. Clifford quote on quote said,

'She has a perfectly good home to stay in until you find her a suitable home and that is final.'

Lets just say they didn't argue, she can be quite scary when she want's to. That all went down last week. Since then I have just stayed home and rested. I did go out with the boy's and Star a few times. We went and saw a few movies and to the arcade. Other than that we just stayed back and relaxed, I think me and Michael have successfully watched all my favorite tv shows and movies on netflix. 

American horror story, The office, How I met your mother, Pretty little liars, The vampire diaries, and I have watched all my favorite anime's.

This is the laziest I have ever been. I think I actually want to go out in the daylight, but Michael still refuses to go out though, I swear he has to be allergic to the sun because when he does go out he burns instantly.

"Olympia! Come on, hurry up." Michael said to the door again.

I slipped the top over my head and wrenched open the door. "I am right here Jesus calm you tit's." I said walking over to the closet to grab some shoes.

Michael walked in and had his hands over his chest caressing his nipples. "They are calm, feel them," he said walking up to me. I shook my head and kissed his cheek.

"No, I think I am good, now let's go don't want to be late." I said walking past him.

"You're one to talk," he said following behind me.