Chapter 6

Olympia's Point Of View

We were on are way to the venue, the music playing softly. Our hands intertwined.

"Thank you Michael." I said looking at him.

"For what," he said glancing at me and then back to the road.

"Everything."I said squeezing his hand.

He smiled at me and held onto my hand tighter. When we arrived at the venue we walked through the back door and to the dressing room. Ash was making a keek, Luke was on his phone, and Calum was messing with his bass.

"About time you guys got here, please tell me you used protection!" Luke said with a grin on his face.

"Shut the fuck up Luke." Michael said tackling him, and sitting on him.

"Oi Michael, no one is aloud to sit on my man except me." Cal said shoving Michael off.

I laughed at their bromance moment. Michael walked into the bathroom with his head down, fake crying. I walked over to Ashton, he was putting on a navy blue bandana.

"Good luck tonight." I said giving him a small smile.

"Thanks, beautiful," he said grinning at me.

Ashton is quite attractive but, I just don't see us getting being a thing. Then again I don't see me and Michael being a thing either, who would.

"Hey you ok?" he asked looking at me.

"Yea just thinking that is all. Thanks though." I said giving him a reassuring smile.

He nodded and walked over to Cal and Luke who were now playing Fifa. How did I get so lucky? These boys are so amazing, and caring. My thoughts were interrupted by their manger walking in.

"Where is Michael, you guy's go on in 3 minutes," she said franticly?

"I'm right here." Michael said walking out of the bathroom.

I turned around and ran right into him. He wrapped his arms around me as I stuffed my face into his chest.

"Sorry," he said letting me go.

"Its fine." I said smiling up at him.

"Come on, its time," he said pulling towards the stage. "Stand right here and don't move," he said.

"Why?" I giggled.

"Because when you stand right here, I get a perfect view," he said looking down at me, his perfectly pink lips curving into a small smile.

"Of what?" I questioned looking around.

He bent down right next my ear. "You," he said before walking away to grab his guitar.

I felt a shiver run down my spine. How does he make me feel like this? I watched as Ashton ran out to his drum kit. Then Calum, Luke and lastly Michael. He smirked at me right before he got on the stage.

They were jumping around like idoits, I smiled at myself. There voices are amazing, They are so talented.

"You guys have been amazing the last song were going to do is Too Late, it goes like this." Luke said into the microphone.

'Ever since the day we met'

'I couldn't get you out of my head'

'There was always something about you'

'Every chance I seem to get'

'Finds a way to end up in regret'

'Theres always something about you'