Losing My Motivation-Fifteen

Thomas' POV

I wake up at around 8 AM. Then I get up out of my bed and see what outfit I'm gonna wear today. I choose a purple short sleeved t-shirt with flowers on it and some blue jeans. I then head down to the living room to get some breakfast.

I get a message from Joan, Tayln, and my group chat.

Joan: Hey Thomas. I can come over today.

Thomas: Alright. How about you Tayln?

Tayln: Yeah. I'll be free in about an hour.

Thomas: See you guys soon.

I smile and quickly eat my breakfast. Then I get my camera on and sit down on my couch. I grab the remote and start flicking through channels until I find one that I like.

"Thomas."

I jump. When I look up, Logic is standing near me with a book in his hand.

"Yes Logic?"

"Have you been feeling raised levels of anxiety?"

"No... Why?"

"Well, Anxiety has been a little off recently and I wanted to know if it was negatively affected you."

"Not really."

"Alright then."

Roman's POV

I rub my forehead.

Why was Anxiety in my dream of all people? Why did he save me? Doesn't he hate me?

I must've gotten really lost in thought as soon enough, I heard Thomas.

"How many YouTubers does it take to screw in a light bulb? One to screw in the light bulb and another one to help stabilize the ladder during the installation." He pauses, "Thought that was going to be a joke? Home maintenance is not a joke."

"Man you are in for a treat because for today's video I... Got... Nothing."

Soon I hear Logan's voice, "Uhm. I'm sorry what?"

"I don't know Logic. I just don't really know what to talk about."

"Preposterous. There is an infinitesimal amount of things in this bizarre mass of universe brimming with exciting mysteries. And you don't really know what to talk about."

"Well. I didn't look into any topics, and I just kinda flew into this video without any prep."

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know Logic! I know it defies.. logic! I'm just a textbook procrastinator."

Logan's POV

"Oh no no no. You procrastinate on a lot more than just reading text books." I tell him, "But more importantly, procrastination is not the cause. It is the effect. A reaction due to something else going on." I close my fingers together and think.

"Wait really?"

"Any idea what might be causing your lack of motivation?"

"If I knew, I probably wouldn't be procrastinating as much." 

"Then we must get to the bottom of this. What is the culprit? The game is on." I say turning around.

"What are you Sherlock? Yes, apparently you are. Didn't take you for the dress up type." Thomas says as I turn around in my Sherlock Holmes outfit.

"This is strictly to get me in the mindset for deductive reasoning. All business."

"I'll be Watson!" Patton shouts popping up.