Looking Up-Thirty Six

Short chapter. Sorry. Also, no warnings, just straight up fluff.

3rd person

A few weeks have passed. Roman and Virgil are officially dating again. And they hope to stick together for ever. They have bee through so much together, it's almost impossible for them not to date. Anyways, one day, Roman walks up to Virgil's door. He knocks, soon being greeted by a tired looking Virgil.

"What's up Ro?"

Roman laughs at his boyfriend, "I want to show you something. Are you dressed?"

"That was a stupid question. Look at me, idiot." Virgil rolls his eyes. Realizing that it was a dumb question, Roman quickly looks to see Virgil in full outfit. He smiles and grabs Virgil's wrist lightly. The man pulls his boyfriend out of the room, making Virgil slightly fall into him. With a laugh, Roman helps Virgil stand up properly and allows him to the lock the door. Then they hold hands and Roman drags Virgil into the Imagination. 

The two end up having to walk for awhile, but they eventually get there. When Virgil finally gets to look around, he realizes that they are on top of  hill, sitting in front of a deep valley. The grass under them is a bright green yet all of the tree leaves have changed colors. Arrays of oranges, yellows, and reds dance lightly on the tree, a leaf or two falling every once in a while in the breeze. Near the edge of the hill sits a black and red blanket along with candles on either corner of the blanket, holding it down. Roman sits on the blanket, pulling Virgil down with him. 

"Do you know why I brought you up here Verge?"

Virgil shakes his head, "And don't make me guess. I'll probably guess something morbid."

Roman laughs, "We're up here on a date. Tonight is going to be one of the prettiest sunsets the imagination has ever seen. I decided to bring you up here so we could watch it together."

"That's sweet. I feel like vomiting." Virgil sarcastically comments. Roman rolls his eyes, leaning his head lightly against Virgil's shoulder. The two it in relative silence, watching the sun set over the horizon, disappearing behind the mountains across from them, bordering the valley. Then, as it starts to get dark, Roman stands up. He gets out a small speaker and plugs his phone into it. Virgil stands up curiously, waiting for Roman to come back to the blanket. That is, until Roman plays some soft music and pulls him off the blanket. Roman wraps his arms around Virgil. Begrudgingly, Virgil wraps his arms around Roman as well. 

The two begin to sway in small circles to the music. Soon, Virgil shows his wings and ends up wrapping them around both of their bodies. The large black wings cause them to push together ever so slightly. The air warms up and their breath intermingle with each other. Virgil's eyes dance around Roman's face. 

They dance around for hours, until about midnight. Roman pauses the music and turns back to Virgil, pulling him into a tight hug. He then presses their foreheads together, breathing softly. Virgil's face is flushed and Virgil seems flustered.

Roman laughs lightly, "Calm down. You're dancing with your boyfriend."

"I'm the literal embodiment of Anxiety. I don't have a single calm bone in me."

"Oh really?"

"Other than that one. Don't even try." Virgil snarls at Roman's teasing. Roman just laughs again, cupping Virgil's cheeks and humming. Then Virgil leans in, kissing the princely trait. They pull away.

"I love you emo nightmare."

"Love you too, Princey."

Alright. Sadly, this is the last chapter for this book and I don't plan on making another one. This has been such relief to write. It's almost been like a getaway for me. I could finish a bad day at school and just write for hours. Then I stopped writing as much as I got busy, got into different things, went camping a lot, focused more on my one shot book, and slightly lost inspiration. But, I've been able to pull through and finish this. Also, this book as been an amazing experience. I've been able to meet you all, and you're comments have made me laugh so hard or make my day. It's honestly an experience I've never dreamed of having before. Honestly, I don't know why y'all have stuck with me for this long or why this book blew up, I'm really not that good at writing stories. My writing is nothing special. Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoyed and will continue to read my stuff. Thank you so much! But I've been working a lot on my one shot book. It so far has Voltron, BNHA, and Sander Sides. It's called "Gay/ Fandom One Shots" so yeah. If you want more, try checking that out. Alright. I'm done being sappy. Thank you all for reading, I really do hope you enjoyed.