Q&A-Twenty Seven

AHHH! I'm so, so sorry I messed up. I only now just realized it. This and Twenty eight are going to be published in the right order!

Virgil's POV

I wake up to Roman and I gingerly cuddling. I smile at how adorable Roman is with his bed head.

"Ro. Wake up. Thomas is doing the Q&A video remember?"

"That's right." Roman muttered into my chest. 

"That means, we both need to get ready and pretend to hate each other."

Roman groans, "You're warm and I love you."

"I love you too, but we better hurry. I can hear Thomas starting."

Roman nods and sinks out. I get up and quickly change into my normal attire, making sure to touch up my makeup. I never took it off, because I don't want people to know that I have freckles. 

"For today's opener. I'm going to attempt to do the laughy cry-ey emoji. Here we go." Then a few struggling noises then, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"What is up everybody? Now it has been a while since the last one, so I thought it's about time for another Q&A!"

Patton's POV

"Awww." I come in.

"What?" Thomas asks concerned.

"I really wanted to do something in this video." I pout.

"Morality, you were just in the last one. You played Watson." Thomas says. He does have a point, but I will continue.

"But, that was forever ago."

"Last week?"

A beautiful singing voice can be heard popping up, "I'm with pouty McSpecks over here, and I didn't even get featured as much as he did last time."

"You're my creative side. People still love you don't worry." Thomas assures Roman. I can see Roman visibly relax, though it's subtle.

"Oh. I don't worry about that."

"Maybe we could help you with something," Logan starts, "In order to make up for mistakes one might have made prior."

"Nah Logic. Logan." Thomas corrects himself.

"Correct."

"You're good. You made an honest mistake last week, and I'm feeling pretty good this week."

"Dang." Thomas gives Logan a look, "I mean yay."

"Okay. How about this. I'll do a Q&A." 

We all groan.

"With you guys." Thomas concludes. Roman and I cheer, but Logan doesn't seem to mind.

He does however say, "Satisfactory."

"Okay. I'm sending out the notification to get some questions using the hashtag AtSandersSides. Here we go."

"I've never been asked questions by your followers before."

Virgil's POV

"Don't screw it up." Both Logan and Roman say to Patton.

"Okay!" Thomas starts again, "First question goes to..."

"I'm ready go ahead." Roman says.

"Logan!"

"Come again."

"Really?" Logan asks.

"What's your favorite book?"

"Oh! It's The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie." Logan begins, "Phenomenal ending. The murderer was-"