Slow Recovery-Thirty Five

Trigger Warnings: More beliefs of cheating, painful recovery, assumptions, and swearing

A few weeks later, Remus has moved back into the dark-side of the mind palace. Missy is out of the hospital and healthy. Virgil is back home, though he can't do much at the moment, and Roman apologized to him and they are trying to get back into dating. Also, yes, the sides do know Virgil's name now. They also know he is a dark-side. They just don't know about his form.

Roman's POV

I sit on the couch with Patton and Remy, watching Steven Universe. Ever since the incident, Remy has been spending a lot more time in the mind palace with us, but no one really minds. Remy is a hoot to have around. He always brings something new, mainly Starbucks, to the table. 

Eventually, we get bored of watching TV. Remy goes out to hang out with Pranks, Missy, and Emili. Patton and I head upstairs to find Logan and Virgil. Walking around the halls, we eventually hear noises from Virgil's room. Walking up to the black and purple door, the noises get louder.

"Yes, Logan. Please, right there." Virgil says, his voice a mere whisper. Grunts and groans follow closely. Deciding to ignore it for now, we shrug it off and walk into Patton's room to talk about Disney. 

A few days later

"Logan!" Virgil calls from upstairs, "I need you again!" Logan sighs, getting up from the couch. He places his book down on the coffee table and heads up the stairs. Curious, Patton and I follow him up the stairs a few minutes later. We watch as Logan walks into Virgil's room and shuts the door. Quietly, Patton and walk up to the door again.

"Seriously Virgil, you need to stop asking me for help."

"I'm sorry Logan, but it's not Markus or Leo will."

"I suppose you are correct." Logan sighs, "Here, take this. I know you haven't been able to get out recently. Do you need anything else?" A bit of silence fills the room. Soon after, we hear the bed creaking and a piece of clothing being discarded. Again, grunt and groans fill the room.

That is, until Virgil speaks up, "Higher. Fuck, right there." Another groan.

"How are you still so tense?"

"You act like I can go out and take care of it myself."

"You will be able to soon."

"Still gonna ask you for help." He mutters, than makes a noise, "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CHOKE ME!" A low laugh happens on the other end of the door. I look to Patton. He looks at me and his eyes are filled with worry. He has a large frown on his face.

I whisper to him, "What do you think they are doing in there?"

"I don't know but I'm not sure if I want to find out..." He whispers back to me. I make up my mind and, without knocking, quietly jiggle the doorknob. To my surprise, the door is unlock and slides open easily. We both enter the room, being greeted with grunting. Looking around, I notice something I didn't want to see.

Virgil lays on his bed shirtless, his head looking down so he can't see us. His forearms prop him up, making him do a sort of half plank. Logan sits on his ass, rolling his hips as his hands move around Virgil's shoulders and upper back. Virgil's groans fill the air and he stares at the bed while Logan stares into Virgil's back, his eyes focus.

"Lower please." Virgil pleads. Logan readjusts himself, pressing further into Virgil. A few minutes later, Virgil says another command, making Logan move up more on Virgil's body. The taller side leans forward, working harder and rolling his hands on Virgil's shoulders roughly. Eventually Virgil speaks up again.