Cheater?-Thirty

Trigger Warnings: Minor suicidal thoughts, swearing.

Virgil's POV

I get out of the shower and change into the clothes I brought into the bathroom. When I walk into my room, Roman is laying on my bed scrolling through his phone. I smile softly at him before crawling into the bed next to him. He wraps his arms around me and gives me a quick, sweet kiss. 

"Ready to take a nap?" He asks me. I nod simply and we quickly re-arrange so we are laying comfortably. Roman is spooning me with his arms wraps strongly around my chest. I feel safe. It's nice.

A few days later. 

Roman's POV

I smile happily while making some popcorn. Virge and I are going to be having a movie marathon.

"Hey Princey." I hear the familiar voice of Richard. I look up happily.

"Hi there Richard. Whatcha need?" I ask, dancing around the kitchen.

"I heard that you started dating Virgil?"

"Yup!" I cheered, "been dating for a few weeks now. Though, I don't know how you know, we've kept it a secret."

"I know a lot of thinks." He smiles.

"Well. Why'd you bring it up?"

"Oh well, I figured you'd want to know that Virgil is my ex."

"Really now." I say curious, now looking at him. My head is resting on my hands leaning over the counter.

"Yeah." 

"Why'd you break up>"

"He cheated on me. Yeah." His face goes pained, "I got into his room to find him making out with on of my friends. We've have a pretty rocky relationship since then."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I heard that since then, he had many other boyfriends and he cheated on every one of them."

I don't know what to think. I feel single tears slowly fall from my eyes. I immediately know what to do. I push the popcorn bowl away and blast upstairs.

Virgil's POV

I am about set up with the movie. There are stacks of Disney movies in front of a TV. I built a small pillow fort in Roman's room and dimmed the lights. All we need is the popcorn. I hear Roman's footsteps coming to the door. I sit there patiently.

BOOM!

The door slams open, startling me which makes me fall back.

"You evil fucking cheater!" He booms. I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You cheated on Richard and plenty of other guys!" I groan. Of course. Richard.

Roman will never love you. Especially now.

These words hit me.

They should. You'll never find love. You don't deserve love. You're a useless, weak, suicidal, bitch.

Yeah. Yeah, you're right. I smile and walk to the door.

"Because I totally have the body confidence, mental confidence, and bravery to cheat. Let alone get and keep a boyfriend." I whisper before running out, tears streaming from my eyes. I swing my door open and slam it behind me. The tears fall and I collapse to the ground.

I have a panic attack.

Right then.

Right there.

I curl up into a small ball and hug my knees tight to my body with on hand and rip at my hair violently with the other. I can't breathe.

Everything goes black.