Anaconda~Chapter 2~

This is a bit smutty so please don't hate me. I'm awful at it.

DEDICATION TO YouCannotBeSerious because her profile pic LMAO Plus she seems like a sweetheart sooo yeah love uuuu

Anywayy...

Back to the story :)

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke? You alright mate?" I heard Michael say.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said

"Dude, when are you gonna tell him the truth? You can't doing this to him all because your father's h-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

Michael glared at me with angry eyes before walking away.

"Luke.." Calum started.

"I know. It's hard for you to controll your feelings for Ash but-"

"I hate him." I lied.

"No you don't! Stop lying! Me and Michael won't be able to play this 'I hate you' roll for much longer. We have nothing against Ash and neither do you! You just don't know how to control your feelings for him." Calum stated.

I couldn't even say anything back because it was true. I did have feelings for Ash. I'd never say it out loud though. I couldn't be gay. I can't be gay.

I won't be gay.

"Whatever Cal, I'm outta here." I said pushing passed him.

"Where ya going?" He said sounding annoyed.

"Gonna have some fun." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and went to find Micheal, I assumed.

I went to the 3rd floor of the school to World History. Once I was there, I saw that the teacher was writing a long paragraph on the board which means, He didn't see the two girls making out in the back which also means, He doesn't see me. I walked inside and grabbed the first chick I saw and she easily came with me, no question. I dragged her down the steps to the back door of the school, making our way to my car.

"Where we going John?" She said. Dumbass.

"It's Luke. To your place." I said as I basically pushed her into my car.

"You know where I live?"

"No, but your gonna tell me." I stated.

"1768 Addams Aveune." I smiled as she gave me her address with ease. I drove there in full speed, getting there in 6 minutes tops.

"Anyone here?" I asked as we both stepped out of my car.

"Just my sister but if you listen hard, you'll hear she's busy."

I listened a bit harder and heard moaning...well, screaming. Whoever was banging her was doing it right.

I grabbed the girl and went into her house as if it was my own and pushed her into the first bedroom I found.

"This is my parents room." She said.

"I'm sure the won't mind." I said. I pushed her into the bed and rip her pants along with her thong off as I went down on her, getting straight to the point. As ate her out, I enjoyed hearing her moans and screams of my name but my joy was ended by a short blond boy, flashing in my mind. I stopped eating her out and dropped my pants and boxers.