Go & Pack then~Chapter 32~

So this chapter has so much fluff omg it hurts! Luke is so sweet in this sooo yeah

Dedication to beaners13432 because she read all my books and she's super sweet to me :)

Anywayy..

Back to thr story :)

Anne's P.O.V (Awwwwwww)

I walked inside, being followed by Luke. I went staright to the kitchen and put on some tea.

"So, What was it you wanted to talk about?" I asked as I finished putting the pot on the stove.

"It-It's about Ashton, miss." He stated. He seemed nervous.

"Call me Anne, sweetheart." I started while seating down, across from him. "Now what about my son?"

"I'd..If you wouldn't mind..I'd like to take Ashton away." He said with more confidence. I looked at him and smiled slightly. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to help Ashton. Get him away from the place where he suffered. I loved that he wanted this for Ashton...but I still wasn't sure.

"Why should I allow this, Luke?" I asked. I just wanted to know why he wanted this and my answer couldn't be more correct with his next words...

"Because I love him. Because I have to try to protect him...even though I failed before. I hurt Ashton many many times and I just...I need to make up for it. I love your son, so so much and I'd do anything to show him that. Ashton is so perfect and just wonderful. I'm so lucky to be even called a friend...But I'm more than that..He is more than that to me. He is amazing..loving..and speical. He is too preicous for the pain that he had but he is also strong for overcoming the pain that he had. I am in love with your beautiful son." He said honestly.

I was on the verge of tears. I felt it. I felt that what he was saying was true. That he loved my son and he would protect him. Plus, He did save my son's life. I loved Luke for this and I was grateful to have him.

I sighed with a smiled as he returned. I got up and took the pot off the stove, reaching for tea bags. He was silent so I was confused. I turned around...

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Go and pack then."

--------------

So How was that? I love you guys loads so I hope its good enough :D

This book has 1 or 2 more chapters left and then the Epilogue :( 

Thoughts on Anne?

Thoughts on Luke's speech?

Love uuu

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes xoxo

P.S Remember that if this book gets 10k reads, I write a sequel <3