Brusies~Chapter 13~

Dedication to charly_tomlinson1 because she thought Luke was gonna die. Hahaha, think again cupcake...OMFG I JUST CALLED YOU CUPCAKE UGH PLEASE IGNORE THAT

Anyywayy...

Back to the story :/

Ashton's P.O.V

Once they were finished with me, Chase's friends left with evil smirks on their faces. But not Chase.

"Get up. Get dressed." He ordered which I obeyed. I got up slowly from the pain and put on my clothes as he watched. I hated life so much right now. Once I was finished he roughly grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I was about to pull away but Luke quickly flashed in my mind so I didn't.

After, He gave me another order..

"Go see Luke. Tell him? He's dead." I nodded and quickly ran out the livingroom but stopped...

"Where is he?" I asked. He smirked evily at me.

"Check the ICU." He laughed. My eyes went wide as I ran out the house and towards the hospital.

-----

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up in the brightest room you could ever imagine. I sat up and bit but went straight back down from the pain in my shoulder.

"Carly." I said in anger. "Imma kill that bitch."

I turned my head and saw a nurse botton. I knew I was in the hospital then. I pushed in twice and waited for her to enter, which she did in seconds.

"Hello Luke! I'm Mrs.Lovato (im sorry i just had to) Call me Demi though." She smiled. Pretty girl.

"Hi Demi." I smiled back. She smiled once more before calling someone into the room..

"Sir?"

"Y-yes?" I heard a familiar vocie say.

"He's awake. You may enter now." Demi said. She's really a sweetheart.

"Thank you." He said and walked in. I hardly got to see who it was before he hugged my tighly but I would know this small, blond boy anywhere. Ashton. He started crying as he hugged me, which broke my heart.

"Shhh, It's okay. I'm fine." I said as I rubbed his back. He pulled away and stood up with his back towards me. I got up slowly and made my way to him but he turned around before I could. He started hitting and pushing on my chest and calling me names as his face got more red than ever before and tears streamed down his face.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! HOW DID YOU GET SHOT?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He screamed as he continued to hit my chest. I took the hits but soon he stopped and fell into my arms. I hugged him tightly like it would be the last time.

"I'm so sorry baby." I said starting to cry as well.

"Don't die Luke, I need you." He cried.

"I won't baby. Never." I said.

I held him for about 15 more minutes before the doctor came in..

"Hello Luke! Glad your up, I'm Mr.Kart." He smiled which I returned still holding Ashton.

"You were very lucky, Mr. Hemmings! The bullet was just inches away from your heart. You lost a lot of blood but not too much so you can leave whenever you get ready" He said which I nodded happyily about leaving.

"Thank you doctor." I said and he soon left.

"I'm sorry I hit you." Ashton said as he lifted his head from my chest.

"Ha, trust me no harm done." I laughed. He slapped my chest and I held my heart as I pouted. I should be an actor.

"Oh get dressed, Lucas." He said and I nodded and Then kissed his cheek, and got ready to go.

-----

On our way home, Ashton seemed...nervous. Like he didn't wanna go. Weird.

Once we got there, I unlocked the door and walked inside and closed the door behid Ashton.

"Wanna watch a movie, in the.. livingroom?" I asked. He eyes went wide when I said the location.

"N-no, not really. Can we go to y-your room?" He asked. What's up with him?

"Umm..yeah sure." I grabbed his wrist and dashed up the steps to my room.

I then pulled out my DVD case..

"Okay..ummm..Cars 2, Why did I get married orrrrr Easy A-"

"EASY A!" He yelled exictedly. I smiled at my boyfriend..

"Okay then." I put in the movie and laid on the bed, cuddling with Ashton.

About 45 minutes into the movie, I remember that Ashton hadn't answered my question at school...

"Ash?"

"Yeah, Lukey?"

"What are those brusies?"

-------

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT :P But I don't feel good (asthma) and I got in trouble..

Wanna know how?.....Eh, I'll tell ya anyway..

So, I was in my room, stalking 1D and 5sos on twitter (ya know, the usual) and I saw this picture of a punk edit of Calum and omfg he was soooooo holy shit I just cant but anywho I yelled "I LOVE YOU CALUM HOOD!!!" and my mom heard me and she was like "Love is a strong word." and I got all sassy and was like "NO SHIT SERLOCK?! THATS WHY I USED IT!" and I mentally slapped myself for being such an idiot so I was like "OMG SORRY MOM!" and she was like "Toti?" and I said "Yeah?" and she said "Give me your phone. Your grounded." and I mentally stabbed her with a fork as I gave it to her but yeahhhh I got in trouble :/

It's fine tho...She forgot my laptop...*smirks evily* MMWAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Lovveee uuu

Vote vote

Comment :p

~Toticakes xxx