Start Over~Chapter 34~

This chapter is the last chapter and I feel like crying right now.

Help me.

Dedication to Lashtonaremydads..My beautiful fiance :3

Anyway..

Back to the story :(

Luke's P.O.V

Ashton and I finished packing within an hour. I brought my things over and put them into the truck, his father was letting us use. I met his father and thank god, he accepted Ashton and I's realtionship. I put all the boxes into the truck as I saw Calum and Michael pull up in a truck as well. Ashton squealed and ran to Calum, huggging him tightly. They began to fangirl about the fact that they're going to London. Ugh, I love that dork. 

Michael came up to me, smiling while shaking his head.

"Why do we love them again?" He asked, helping put boxes into the truck.

"I was gonna ask the same thing." I said putting the last two boxes inside. I then sat on the edge of the truck as Michael followed.

"All packed?" I asked Michael. 

"Yeah! I finished in about 15 minutes but it took Calum about an 1 hour!" He stated.

"What?! How?" I asked.

"The boy has so. many. clothes." He said while sighing. I laughed at him and pulled him into a side hug.

"Hey, How did you get Calum out the hospital anyway? I thought he had to leave tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh that was Calum's choice to stay a day longer because he liked their pie. But when he heard about us leaving to london, he was basically fly out the door." He laughed which I followed. Calum and Ashton noticed us and walked over to us, sitting on our laps.

"What's so funny?" Ashton asked before kissing me.

"About how cute I am?" Calum asked as if he was a pop star. I rolled my eyes, along with Ashton but Michael just smiled.

"Yes actually." He said, pulling the boy down for a kiss..

"Sorry to intrude but Your flight is in an hour." Anne mom said. Ashton got off my lap and ran over to his Mother, Father and sibilings and gave hugs and kisses.

"I'll visit loads okay?" He said to a sobbing Laruen. She smiled and gave Ashton and big hug. He kissed them all goodbye once more before entering the truck as I followed and Michael and Calum entered theirs.

"Take care of him." Anne cried.

"I will. I promise." I stated honestly as Ashton smiled at me. Michael then honked his horn and hld up his watch. I get the point.

"Go on, I got you an apartment over there already. I called in a few favors." Ashton's father smiled.

"Thank you daddy." Ashton smiled back. I began the car and Michael led the way. Ashton waved a final goodbye to his family. He began to sob so I put my hand in hands and smiled at him.

"You''ll see them again. I promise." I said. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek as I drove.

--

We arrived at the airport on time. I went to a person at the desk and told him my location and about the boxes we had in the truck. He nodded and told me that they had a plan for big luggage and our things will be there when we arrive.

After I told the others about it, they all nodded as we started to walk to the gate where the plane was..well, Michael and I walked, Ashton and Calum ran.

Once we were there, we showed some lady our tickets and got on a rather nice plane.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Calum yelled in excitment.

"I know right!" Ashton followed. I smiled as I took my seat next to Michael as he shook his head with a smile once more

Ashton's P.O.V

I sat next to Calum as Luke and Mikey sat together. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was so happy. Calum and I talked and talked about how happy we were until I notice someone for my school, staring at Luke.

"You know him?" I asked the boy.

"Yeah, kinda...Wait, Aren't you Ashton?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Oh, nice to meet you! I'm Charly!" He said as he waved.

"Hey Charly!" I smiled. He seemed really nice.

"Hey, but isn't Luke your bully?" He asked. I smiled and nodded slowly.

"Yeahhh..."

"He's My bully."

~The End~

---------

Anyone else crying right now orrr?

Shit, my feels are all over the place.

Thoughts on Calum?

Thoughts on mikey?

Thoughts on Luke?

Thoughts on Ashton?

Thoughts on Charly?

Lovveee you :) Epilogue next  and then  your suprise! :D

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes <3 xxx