Just kiss me~Chapter 33~

Hiii, Double update for my loves xxx

Dedication to discon_nected she rockkksss <3 and I like rocks sooo :p

Anywayy

Back to the story :)

Ashton's P.O.V

I heard. I heard everything and I was so happy. I was leaving. I was leaving this awful place and best of all...I was leaving with the love of my life. Luke Hemmings.

Luke came out the kitchen with a big smile.

"Baby, Guess w-" I didn't let him finshed. I interrupted him with a kiss. No touge. No hunger or roughness. Just..love.

I pulled away smiling as he returned.

"I heard. I love you so much." I said, making him smile brighter.

"I love you too baby."

"What about Michael and Cal?" I asked. I didn't like the thought of leaving them behind in this hell hole.

"Don't worry baby, They're already packing." He said, making me kiss me again but longer. This boy means so much to me. I'm forever grateful for him. Always. 

He pulled away and he didn't looked pleased.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What about your mom?"

"I'll be fine." My mom said. I turned to her and smiled, then hugged her.

"Are you sure, mum?" I asked a bit worried.

"Of course. I'll be fine, along with Lauren and Harry. Just come visit us." She smiled.

"Thank you mum! Thank you thank you thank you!" I said hugging her again as she laughed.

"No problem, sweetie. Now go on up to your room and pack up. I'll call your father, he can drive you." She smiled. "Oh...where are you going?"

"London." Luke spoke up. I looked at Luke with happy eyes. He knew that I've always wanted to go there.

"Alright then, I guess I better get you some plane tickets then. Go and pack sweetheart, I'll be back." She smiled as she grabbed her car keys and left the house. I grabbed Luke's hands and ran up to my room and got started.

Halfway done, I turned to Luke with a smile.

"What?" He laughed. I hushed him by grabbing his neck and pulling him close.

"Just kiss me."

-----------

I GAVE YOU A DOUBLE UPDATE! BE HAPPY!

Thoughts on them going to London?

Thoughts on Lashton kisses?

Thoughts on Malum coming?

Love uuu

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes xoxo

P.S. IM ON MY FUCKING PERIOD AND IM BEING A BITCH SOMEONE STOP ME...Triple update? Ugh I'll think about it, I'm not in the mood for dat shit...UGH SEE IM BEING AN ASS!