You found me~Chapter 8~

I'm sad because my other book 'Save me' is over like wtf ugh but I'm glad I still have this book for the time being and plus, new books will be updated soon sooo yeah :) I'll tell you what after this chapter...

DEDICATION TO Lashton_Malum_Cuddle because I love her books and she loves the same things I do sooo...yeah she's cool :)

Anyways...

Back to the story :)

Ashton's P.O.V

I ran into Luke's closet and sat down and covered my mouth so I wouldn't make a sound. I was terrifed. I was so small and Luke's dad was so big...I wouldn't last if he hurt me.

My eyes went wide when I heard Luke's door slam open.

"Where were you?" He asked. Shit.

"What are y-?" Luke said but was cut off.

"Don't play stupid with me, you shit! Your teachers called. They said you didn't make it to your classes. At first I didn't give a shit, until Ashton's mother called me, saying she got the same call. Now, I'm gonna ask one. more. fucking. time. Where were you?" He had nothing but anger in his vocie. I was so scared for Luke and myself. I was shaking. I wanted to disapper with Luke's next words...

"With Ashton." Luke said. My heart crumbled when I heard a smack go across Luke's face. I began to sob but put a tighter grip around my mouth so his father wouldn't hear.

"YOUR WERE WITH THAT FAGGOT?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I wanted to tell him off but I knew I couldn't, although, I was suprised when Luke did it for me.

"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR TREATING HIM SO BADLY! NEVER! AND NEVERTHELESS, I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME! I HATE YOU SO MUCH Y-"

SMACK!

I flinched at the sound. He was hurting him. He was hurting my baby and I couldn't help.

"Where is he, Luke? I'll teach him how to stay away since your dumbass can't."

"No. I won't tell you. I never will."

SMACK! SMACK!

"TELL ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"You should call, yourself that." I smirked at Luke's comment but it faded when I heard Luke be beaten by his father more.

SMACK! SMACK!

It. hurt. so. much.

BOOM!

With that sound and the movement of the closet door, I knew his was beating Luke against. I hurt so much. Luke was hurting and I was only inches away.

"Dad. please ju-"

"NO! You wanna be a fag?! I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE ONE!" After that he kept hurting Luke. Beating him and I just couldn't.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I wouldn't take it.

I got up and shoved the door open who had Luke's dad against it, making him fall to the floor. He got up and turn around and his eyes went cold when he saw me. I was terrified. I looked at Luke and he was shaking his head from side to side with tears pouring out his eyes. He tired to say something but he was so beaten up, he didn't have the strength. My eyes met Luke's father again as I inched out of the closet. His eyes were dead, mean and cold. I shook in pure fear.

"You wanted me, right?" I said nervously but with one more look, I knew I wouldn't regret my next words...

"You found me. Now, come and get me." After that, things seemed to go in slow motion as my face connect with his fist.

---------

POOR BABIES :( I HATE LUKE'S DAD SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, DO YOU? UGH CURSE ME! AND ITS SHORT I KNOW DON'T HATE ME PLEASSSEEE!

Anyway, I told you I was going to tell you my upcoming books sooo here they are...

1)See you again(Lashton) (Book 2 of 'Save me')

2)Protect me (Malum)

3)Therapy (Larry)

4)Hair dye and Drumsticks (Mashton)

Hope you like them in the future :)

Vote Vote Vote

Comment

Love uuu

Byeeee

~Toticakes xxx