Punching Bag~Chapter 10~

This chapter makes me so sad.... *sighs*

DEDICATION TO Larry_Lashton because her stories deserve around of a fucking plause.

Anyyywayyy...

Back to the story :(

Ashton's P.O.V

After I got finshed cleaning myself, Luke and his room up. Luke held me to his chest tightly, still crying from the fact that I had to do whatever Mr.Hemmings said.

"Why babe? Why?" He asked.

"I already told you. I did it for you. I wasn't gonna let him hurt you again. I won't."

He just cried and held me tighter, If possible.

"I love you so much Ashton." He cried. I smiled in his chest as tears soon left my eyes as well.

"I love you too, Bully." He laughed which made my smile grow but I left quickly with the sound of his father's vocie.

"Ashton!" He yelled.

"Y-yes?!" I yelled back as I sat up, along with an angry Luke.

"Get down here, now! Alone!"

Luke gripped my hand after that but I kissed his hand to calm him.

"Don't worry. I'll be back." I said and kissed him deeply then running down the steps where I found Luke's father waiting with his hand over the mouth part of the phone.

"Your mother is on the phone. Tell her your spending the night." He said and slowly handed me the phone. I took it in fear.

"H-hello?"

"Ashton? My god, baby are you okay?" I heard my mother panic in the phone.

"Yes Yes, I'm fine, I got forgot to call you."

"It's alright just don't forget again!"

"I won't I promise. Ummm...I'm gonna stay over Luke's place tonight okay?" I looked at Mr.Hemmings before I keep talking... "Maybe all weekend."

"Okay dear, just be careful and come over to get some clothes alright?"

"K, Mum. I will."

"Alright, Bye love."

"Bye mum." I finished and hung up the phone and handed it to Mr.Hemmings as he took the phone away.

"Good boy. Now, go tell Luke your going to the store for me and he can NOT come and after words, come right back here." He said.

"Yes, sir." I said and I rushed up the stairs to an pissed off Luke.

"What happened?" He asked in a panic.

"Relax babe, He just wants me to go to the store for him." I smiled. He sigh with a small smile but it left soon...

"But I can't come huh?"

I frowned and shook my head.

"Great."

"It's fine, I'll be back." I said as I grabbed my vans and put them on and raced back down the stairs.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Good boy. Go down to the basement." He said.

"Basement? I tho-"

SMACK!

"Don't. talk. back."

"Y-yes sir." I cried as I put my hand over my throbbing cheek.

"Good boy. Now, go."

I quickly turned on my heels and went down the hallway to the door of the basement. Once I was down there, My eyes went wide when I saw boxing gloves.

"You lied to Luke." I heard him say as he came down to me.

"Your gonna be my little punching bag." He smriked. I started to shake again as he grabbed the gloves. I looked at the basement door in fear...I couldn't run.

He'd hurt Lukey.

He grabbed my wrists and tied them to a pole above me. My feet couldn't even touch the ground. He then, put a thick cloth in my mouth so Luke couldn't hear my screams, I assume.

"After I'm finished, You are to tell Luke, you got jumped on your way back...got it?" He said as he put on the gloves.

I nodded and I didn't even get stop before a red gloves connected with me face.

------ (Im sorry I just can't write about his pain omg it hurts to think about it so im sorry but no)

Once he was finished, I had a bloody nose, a black eye, multiple cuts and I think a broken rib. It hurt so much.

"Finished." He said as he tied me, letting me fall to the ground.

"Now. Go do what I said."

I nodded quickly and basically ran up the stairs, not caring about the pain at the moment.

Once I got to Luke's room, He was in rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! DID HE DO THIS TO YOU!!!" He yelled.

I want to say: "Yes babe. He did this to me. Please hold me. Please don't let him hurt me again."

But I couldn't.

"Got jumped on the way from the store." I said, trying to sound honest which he believed.

"Oh baby." He took me in the bathroom and cleaned me up, kissing all over my face many many times, making me giggle. He then took me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Be careful next time babe. Please, just run okay?" He said.

"Okay." I smiled. But on the inside, I thought....

'Sorry. I can't run from your father.'

----------

That was god awful..I hate myself for thinking of that omg *cries*

Love uuuu xxx

Vote vote vote

Bye bye bye x

~Toticakes xx :)