Hide~Chapter 7~

I don't know if this is gonna be long or not but I'll try to make it longer than the last. I'm so sorry about that btw. I feel awful.

Anyway...

Back to the story :p (Unedited)

Ashton's P.O.V

I was so confused with Luke at the moment. He used to hate me and now he loves me? It doesn't make since. At all. I knew he was going to explain to me what the hell was going on but I wasn't really focused on that at the moment. I was a bit worried about Carly. She looked super angry at Luke and I, well, mostly me. Did she like Luke or something? Who was it that she was calling? Ugh, I'm confused with everything right now but mostly with Luke. I loved him. I always will and He loves me but will he always will? Or will he treat me like shit the very next day?

We pulled into Luke's driveway and got out. I was nervous for the reasons, Luke was going to give me so I was slightly shaking as I stepped out of the car. We walked up the front door and just before I was going to walk in, I was stopped by Luke.

"Wait." He said as he gently pulled me back a bit. I nodded and waited for an 'okay' but didn't get it. Instead, Luke grabbed my waist and pulled me down the steps and behide a tall tree. I was going to ask what the fuck was going on but before I could, Luke tightly put his hand over my mouth as I saw his front door open and his father step out. He walked down the steps but stopped when he saw Luke's car in the driveway. He looked around a bit but soon gave up as he got into his own car and slowly drove down the street. Afterwords, Luke quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his house and up the stairs to his room. As soon as he closed the door, I let my curious mind go.

"Why were we hiding from you dad? Why do you suddenly love me? Why did you hate me? Why does Calum and Michael hate me? Is it because I'm gay or something? Does your dad hate me too? Why weren't you there that day at the hospital? Why did you break your promise? What the hell in going on? Why do you keep hurting me, Lukey?!" By the time I was finished, Tears were streaming down my face and Luke's face as well. I was just so tired of getting hurt. I was lost, hurt and confused and wanted..no..needed some answers.

"Sit down Ash. I'll tell you everything. Just wipe those tears first. It hurts so much to see you cry." He cried. I began to wipe my tears but stopped when I saw Luke still sobbing.

"You first." I said. He smiled and chuckled and bit before wiping away his tears. I smiled and soon followed as I sat down on the edge on his bed, waiting for Luke to start.

"Ash. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I know that you might not forgive me for everything that I've done to you and I don't blame you. I just need you to listen and understand that I love you deeply and I'm sorry.." He said as he started to cry again which caused my eyes to water to see him so....broken.

"I don't hate you. I never hated you. Everything I've done to you was out of love. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. I didn't want to deal with the fact I might be gay. I didn't want to be gay but I couldn't get pass the way you made me feel. I couldn't shake the feeling of me falling for you so I tried to push it away by hurting you and I am so sorry for doing so. I don't hate you and nethier does Calum and Michael. They knew I loved you from the beggining and they are also the ones who made me realise how wrong I was for treating you so badly. Also, My dad? He hates you. That's why I've been treating you badly, becaused my dad would hate me too if I was gay and it's also why I broke my promise that day. Eversince then, I hated myself for not being there for you...I still do." He cried.

I was sobbing hard when he finished. Some were happy. Some were sad. I was happy, Luke never hated me and that he loved me but I was sad as well, because all he wanted was to be loved by his father.

I got up and hugged him tightly. As I hugged him, I couldn't help but think about the day I thought he left me...

***Flashback***

"Son, I'm sorry but the operation must begin soon." The doctor said.

"I know I know just please wait. He'll be here." I begged. He nodded and walk out the room.

I had an operation soon. One of my lugs is infected and isn't work and it needed to come out. I was terrified and I needed Luke. Were was he? He promised.

Luke never breaks his promises.

Just then, I got a call...

"Lukey where are you?!" I said. I was nervous as hell.

"Ash...I'm not coming."

My heart seem to stop as he spoke.

"What? What do you mean your not coming?! Lukey, please I need you. You promised!" I cried. I was so upset..beyond upset.

"I'm sorry...I really am." He said sadly and with that he hung up.

My heart was beating out of my chest as tears streamed down my face. The doctor came back and didn't even ask why I was crying my eyes out.

"We must begin now..Are you ready?" He asked. I looked at my wallpaper of Luke and I on my phone before answering...

"Yes. I'm ready."

***Flashback ended***

I stopped hugging Luke and looked at him for a while before smashing my lips to his. He slid his tough in my mouth as our toughs danced softly toghther. Before things got heated, I pulled back.

"I forgive you." I smiled. He smiled brightly and reconnected our lips.

10 minutes of making out went by before we heard the front door open and slam close.

"LUKE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!" He yelled. Shit.

"My dad can't see you." Luke said. He was starting to panic.

"What do I do?" I asked.

Luke thought for a sec before answering...

"Hide."

-------

Yayy :) I kinda like this chapter but I hope you LOVE IT ♡

Vote & Comment ☆☆☆☆☆

Love youu

~Toticakes ♡ xxx