Safe and Sound~Chapter 9~

Okay so, You guys have been very loving and supportive about what happened and I just can't wait until Monday anymore. You guys deserve it and omg I just really love you guys. Thank you for the love and support, you guys are the sun in my sky I swear.

Anywayyyss...

Back to the story :)

Ashton's P.O.V

I was shaking hard and fast after he punched me to the floor. I could feel blood pouring down my nose as I got up. Reguardless of my fear, I stood my ground, showing no emotion to him.

He looked at me in shock as he inched towards me.

"Your a tough lil fag huh?" He asked. I wanted to grab Luke and run my ass off but It seems like I couldn't move. I was frozen.

"I-I'm not gonna let you just hurt Luke."

"I know your not...Let me tell you something, Ashton..." He said as he came closer, pressing me aganist a wall.

"I don't like you. Never had. Never will. But the thing is, your different ya know? So, I tell ya what..."

By this time, I was shaking like a broke stripper.

"If you do what I say & when I say, I'll let you and Luke do and be whatever kind of piece of shit you wanna be. But if not?" He pushed me harder against the wall, making my back hurt.

"I'll make sure you and Luke suffer." I was about to shake my head quickly at the thought of him telling me what to do but hearing Luke wince in pain as he tried to get up, changed my mind.

"Fine." I said simply making him smirk evily. He got off me and looked at his son.

"Your first order is to clean him up, along with yourself and this room."

I quickly nodded, earning another smirk.

"Good boy." He smriked as he started leaving the room but stopped.

"Oh and Ashton?" I looked at him waiting for him to speak...

"Tell someone and I won't just make you suffer...I'll kill you as well and make Luke watch."

I stopped breathing at the comment. No way out.

He left the room and I rushed to Luke and just held him in my arms as we both cried.

"No ash. Baby no, why'd you do that?? No no no no.." I heard Luke ramble on and on about how I should've said no and how sorry he was that he couldn't protect but I just ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him repeatedly. I started to sing 'Safe and Sound' by Taylor Swift to him to ease him. He soon calmed down and I continued to kiss him and play with his hair.

I had to do what I did. I couldn't...I wouldn't lose Luke again. I just got him.

I had to protect him. As long as I did what his dad said, Luke and I would be okay.

We'd be fine.

Safe & Sound.

-----------

Well hell, It was...something huh? Eh, I don't think it COMPLETELY sucked. It had its 'omg' moments but whateva.

Sorry It may be short, Im on my phone and the light from it hurts a bit because I have a cut on my eye from what happened annndddd yeah :p so I couldnt write for long so sorry loves.

Love uuuu tho ♡♡♡♡♡

Vote vote vote ☆☆☆☆☆

Comment ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Bye ¤

~Toticakes ♡¤☆