Trade~Chapter 25~

Sooo, I read all your comments and I just can't stop laughing like omg hahaha I love you guys but yeah, Calum's father is Luke's Dad but Luke's dad isn't Luke's Dad because Calum's father is Luke's Dad but they're not brothers because Luke's Dad isn't Luke's Dad, he's Calum's Dad which is Luke's Dad, Andrew...Did that make sence?

I don't care anymore..Anyway, I'm gonna try and update again after this because you guys are just perfect and I didn't update at all over the weekend and I feel bad so, I'll try my best. Another thing, Please read 'Therapy' and 'Protect me' ok? I really, think you guys will like it :)

Dedication to charly_tomlinson1 because her 'WHAT THE FUCK' comment, made me wanna update again bc her reactions omg lmao haha xD so yeah, you can thank her <3

Also, 5k reads on this book? I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL!

Anywayyy...

Back to the story :)

(unedited bc I don't feel like it :p)

Luke's P.O.V

"Calum is."

Silence.

I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't think.

I couldn't do anything.

Nothing at all.

I felt...numb. As if my entire world has changed. Which, it did.

He wasn't my father. He wasn't my blood. I would, actually be happy about this but at the moment I was just...numb. confused. Maybe a little betrayed.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I asked, removing the gun for his temple.

"Luke..." He started as Michael stayed slient in the back.

"You were traded."

"Traded?" I asked. What did he mean?

"Yes, traded. Your mother wanted more children after Ben and Jake so she did. But, it wasn't you. She had Calum. Calum was apart of our family for about a year after he was born but something happened afterwords. I was drinking...badly and I just so happened to be gambling with a man named, Robert Crood Johnson...Your real father. I gotten so drunk and ended up, gambling with Calum...and I lost. I lost Calum and after that, you mother became depressed and killed herself." He cried.

"What are you talking about?! Mom died in a crash-" I yelled but was cut off.

"No Luke. She wasn't. I-I lied to you. Your mother killed herself because she lost Calum..and it was all my fault. After that, I began to search for Calum. I looked in any place you could think of and I finally found him...In a foster home. I was going to get him but he was for trades only. Give a kid, get a kid. That moment, Calum's mother...well, foster mother came.....your real mother. She came with you. She said, Her husband, Robert was missing and she thought that she could get him back by getting Calum back. His favorite. She was gonna trade you for Calum. Even though, You were her child..She seemed to love Robert more. Even so, I knew I couldn't let Calum go so I offered to trade with her. When I did that, I got her information and moved near her so I could at least watch Calum, grow up. But soon, you two became friends..best friends and I became a ghost. That's why I hated you so much. I wanted my son, to myself." Andrew said. I couldn't believe my ears.

Everything was a lie.

Everything.

"Where does Ashton come in all this?" Michael finally spoke up.

"I was upset that I had a son that wasn't really mine in the first place but to have a gay son? Unbearable. I hated Luke. He was gay and he wasn't my boy either. Calum is gay and I can deal with that and you know why because he is MY SON." Andrew said as he started to sob a bit. Michael looked completely shocked and confused but me? Nothing. I didn't care anymore.

I didn't care about my "father".

I didn't care about my mom's death or how it happened.

I didn't care about the trade or the foster home.

I just care about one thing and one thing only...Ashton Irwin. The love of my life.

With that, I jumped out the car ran up to the location that Ashton was taken, not far from where we were now. Which was okay because we didn't want them to see the car.

"Luke, what do you plan to do?" Michael said, running up to me with Andrew beside him.

"Gonna make a little trade."

---------

Sooooo, How was that? I don't know if I like it or not but whatever :p

So, next won't be an update okay? It will be a character ask because I know you guys are DYING on the inside soooo yeah haha x

Love u <3

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes xoxo

P.S OMFG LOOK IN THE MEDIA LIKE PLEASE OMFG I CAN'T BREATHE! THE HOTTEST CAKE PIC EVER LIKE THIS IS AWFUL! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO US LIKE OMFG NO FAIR! THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE DAMN LAW LIKE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE HELP ME BREATHE AGAIN? DEINWBGRHYNU CAKE CAKE CAKE!!!!!!!! <3<3 XOXOXOXO