Your not my son~Chapter 24~

UPDATE YAYYYYYYY :3

Dedication to DebbieDebbs because she has been DYING to find out what is up with Luke's Dad and Cal and she shall find out now x

Sooooo...idek, I'm gonna write now :p

Back to the story :) (unedited bc im lazy as hell as u may know xD)

Luke's P.O.V

I was eager and excited to get Ashton back. There are so many things, I want to tell him. So many things I want to do that would mean nothing without him. I needed him and now he needs me. Even so, I was still pissed. Not at Ashton, Calum nor Mikey..but at my dad. Andrew. He had some nerve. First, He treats Ashton like trash and now he's saving him. Makes no sense.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Andrew, breaking the slience in the car.

"Luke..I told you-"

"You anit tell jack shit! Why the fuck or you doing this?!" I yelled.

"Luke, Calm down-" Mikey started.

"No! Fuck that!" I said. Without thinking, I reached into the backseat and grab the gun the Michael brought and pointed it to his face.

"Whoa! Fuck, man chill!" Andrew yelled, stopping the car.

"I'm not gonna ask again, you bitch! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I yelled.

"For Calum!" He yelled.

"Wait what?!" Michael yelled. We were both confused.

"Y-yes." Andrew said. I didn't understand. Why Calum? Why him?

"Why?" I asked. He was slient but Michael spoke up.

"Look, you said you would tell us why you were helping us. So now is the time. Tell us."

Andrew looked at us but mostly at me.

"Luke...your not.." He started and I thought my heart would stop with his next words.

"Your not my son."

Wait...what?

"Calum is."

---------------

Soooooo, you didn't see that coming huh? Hahaha so DebbieDebbs, how do you feel now that you know? Haha, love you all x

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes xoxo

P.S. It's short, I know. I'm in school, cut me a break alright?