Still Afraid~Chapter 30~

Soooo, Since I love you all so much, I'm gonna do a Double update.

And If your lucky, I'll do a Triple update later on today but I doubt that because I'm being a bitch today because I started my period. Why did I just tell you that?

Dedication to charly_tomlinson1 because AMAZEBALLS OMFG HAHA LMAO! IM GONING TO USE THAT WORD FROM NOW ON!

Anywayyy...

Back to the story :p

Luke's P.O.V

Michael, Ashton and I always agree to go home. We were beat from everything that has been happening. But right now, I didn't care. I had Ashton back. He wasn't hurt. They didn't rape him..They just scared him and that pissed me off enough already. Even so, I was just happy that he was alright. Safe in my arms.

We walked and walked until we reached the bus stop, we were looking for. I digged into my pocket and thanked god, that I had money. As we waited, I looked at Ashton, seeing him looking around and about. He was nervous. I grabbed his hand and kissed it as he smiled at me.

"You okay?" I asked. He nodded happily and I just smiled...I didn't believe him though. Soon after that, the bus came and took us away. I sat down next to Ashton as Michael sat across from us, still out of breathe. God this boy was out of shape. Too much pizza.

Then, Michael got up after we left a stop and came near another.

"Whatcha doin mate? We're no where near home." I said. Ashton nodded in agreement as Michael turned around with a smile.

"Nah mate, My home is the next stop." He smiled. I was about to say something but the bus came to a stop and Michael jumped off, waving us goodbye. As the bus started to leave, I looked out the window and saw Michael entering a hospital. Calum's hospital. I smiled at how thoughtful Mikey was. I turned back to Ashton and once more, he looked nervous as hell. I hated him being so scared.

"Hey." I said, gaining his attention.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine." He said...well, lied. I looked at him and he got the picture that I knew it was a lie. He sighed and turned his full body towards me.

"I'm just...What if Chase finds us?" He asked with worry in his wide eyes. I frowned, knowing that Chase might come.

"Look...He won't come okay. I promise, we will be long gone by then." He said, honestly. I still haven't told him my plan yet.

"What do you mean-"

"Don't worry about it, sunshine. Just know that we're going to be alright." I smiled. He seemed unsure at first but smiled back. I'm glad he trusted me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Bully." He laughed and I joined. Soon, he turned back in his seat and watched houses and trees go by from his window. Acting like he is okay.

But I know he's not.

He's still afraid.

-------------

So, you love me right? Ugh I was typing fast as shit so sorry for mistakes. I don't have time to edited it, I WILL LATER THO :p

Thoughts on Chase?

Thoughts on Michael going to see Cal?

Thoughts on Ashton still being scared?

Thoughts on Luke's Plan?

Love uuu

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes <3

P.S AMAZEBALLS !! XD