Kill them~Chapter 26~

Hey! I'm in school and I finished my work so why not update for my loves xxx

Dedication to Likeaboss72 because this dude is amazing. Best, funniest person on earth :) Love ya xxx Thanks for your support with this book, you've been amazing <3

Oh, if you haven't noticed...I gave you a little sneek peek of what is gonna happen in this and the next chapter sooo yeah, welcome :p

Anyway..

Back to the stroy :)

Ashton's P.O.V (This was while Luke found out he was traded)

I was tied to a chair as I heard the lies spill from Carly's mouth...

"Luke loves me, ya know?" She said. I almost died of laugher.

"Haha, yeah sure he does." I laughed. She then turned red, only making me laugh louder and harder in her face. She was pissed and that was fucking fantastic to me.

"Stop laughing you twat! He loves me!" She rambled on and on with more and more lies as I continued to laugh. I can't wait to tell Luke this shit.

"Stop wasting your time, Car." Her friend, Megan said shaking her head.

"No! I want him to realise that Luke is mine!" She yelled, making me laugh once me.

"Are you kidding me?! Luke fucked you then lefted you. End of story." I laughed. She then stomped out the room, leaving me alone with Megan. That was one thing I didn't understand. Why was she doing this? Megan is such a cool girl...why?

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Megan. She looked nervous...scared even.

"Look, j-just be quite o-okay?" She said. I could tell..she doesn't want this.

"Look, Megan. I can see right through you...you don't want to do this...am I right?" I said softly has she began to sob slightly. She shook her head and I smiled, knowing that she wasn't crazy like her little "friends"

"You know that this isn't right. Let me go." I said. She glanced at me but shook her head.

"I c-can't. But I will...soon." She said. I was confused. Soon?

"What do you mean 'soon'?" I asked.

"When L-luke comes." She cried. Wait...something was wrong.

"Meg, what are you talking about?" I asked in fear. I can't let them hurt Luke.

She sighed and turned her full body and attention to me...

"It's a set up."

"What?" I asked before she continued...

"Luke's Dad isn't really Luke's father. He's Calum's dad. Calum and Luke were traded as children. Andrew hated Luke and wanted Calum to himself..." She said but stopped for a second but I spoke up..

"Where is the set up in all of this?" I asked.

"Andrew is pretending to help Michael and Luke find you as we speak. He's doing this to get Luke & M-michael out the way so he can have Calum. He thinks that if he gets Calum back, it would put Calum's real m-mother to rest...who killed herself because she lost Calum when a d-drunk Andrew lost him in a poker game." She said honestly.

"Wait...what do you mean? How is he gonna get them out of the way?"

"He's g-gonna kill 'em...then y-you." She cried.

------------

So yeah that was short but I had to rap it up because I have History next and..yeah :p

Thoughts on Andrew's plan?

Thoughts on Megan?

Love you?

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee loves x

~Toticakes xoxo

P.S. I never told you what Megan looks like so look in the media to find out :)