Megan~Chapter 28~

Hi :) So, I'm kinda sad right now so I'm gonna update because I love your reactions and It makes me happy so yeahhh <3

Also, My ENTIRE neighborhood is calling my Cupcake! Some people in my school as well like where did it come from?! They say I'm sweet and Innocent and sassy like a Cupcake like bye haha.

Ugh, I wish I was tough ya know? Like tattoos and shit but nooooo, Here I am wearing a Pink sweater, white skinny jeans, pink converses and a white and pink flower crown. Ugh lord help me :p

Dedication to chillingwith5sos because she is the sweetest thing ever and she read this book in one day like holy shit i feel the love :D xxx Plus her fanfics are BO$$ <3

Anyway..

Back to the story :3 (unedited bc i dont feel like it)

Ashton's P.O.V (This was before Andrew, Mikey and Luke got there)

"Please please please. Megan let me go!" I begged. I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't.

"I-I can't...they'd make me..do stuff." She cried.

"What stuff?" I asked. She cried harder at me question...

"Stuff. I don't wanna do." She cried. I felt bad for her. She was forced to do this and was too scared to get herself out of it. Even so, She had to listen to me. I had to get out of here.

"Megan, Listen...I know it's hard. I know you might be scared but please. I must get out of here. If they hurt you, I'll make them pay." I said honestly. She looked at me with wide eyes filled with hope.

"P-promise?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"Promise." With that, she ran behind me and cut the ropes from my arms and then legs. Just as I was about to get up, the door bell ring.

"Shit! He's here." She said.

"What do I do? Run?" I asked.

"No no no, just....Sat down and act like your still tied up. When he comes, you act terrified and when his guard is down? Run like hell on earth." She ordered. I smirked at her sassing plan and did as told. Just as we finished, Andrew and Carly walked in the room. Carly was naked...ew.

"Megan...Come here. now." She ordered. Shit. Megan looked at me with tears and worry in her eyes. I gave her a look to remind her what I promised and she smiled slightly, starting to cry. She went over to her and Carly grabbed her roughly.

"Go to the bathroom. Strip." She ordered and Megan did what was told. Carly left and soon I was alone...with Andrew. He smirked at me and I just stared with "fear" in my eyes.

"You ruined everything. You, Luke and Michael are the reasons I don't have Calum. It's your fault my wife is dead. It's all your fault...and your gonna pay." He said, bring a gun from backhind him and pointing it to my head. Shit, now I was scared. Seriously. As he smriked at me I heard...moans? What the fuck was happening in there?

"You deserve this." He said as he cocked his gun. Although suddenly, His phone rang and I looked at seeing it was Calum...Thank god.

Then, He brought the gun down while answering the phone.

'when his guard is down? Run like hell on earth.' I remember Megan say. This is my chance.

With that, I quickly got up, pushing Andrew in the process and ran out the door. I ran down the hall, hearing him scream..

"FUCK!"

As I turned to corner on the hallway, I remembered Megan. As I turned around, she was already behind me. I smiled and went to grab her hand to pull her along but she snatched away.

"No. You go. I'll distract him." She said.

"What!? I can't j-"

"You don't have a choice. Run Ashton." She smiled as tears slipped from her eyes.

I stood there, thanking god for such a...amazing person. I hugged her tightly before speaking...

"I'm keeping my promise."

"I know. Thank you." She cried. But when I lefted my head...Andrew was behind her and my eyes went wide. She noticed and told me once more as she cried...

"RUN!" She yelled. I did as told and ran as fast as I could down the hall and out the door, letting cold air hit my face. I started to search from Luke and Michael and soon found them, hiding behind a bush while looking in a window. I started to run to them but stopped when I heard a gun shot..

BAM!

I closed my eyes as tears started to stream down my face...

Thank you, Megan.

-------

Sooo, yeah that was sad bc Megan. She was awesome.

R.I.P Meggie :(

Thoughts on Andrew?

Thoughts on Megan?

Thoughts on Brave Ashton?

Predictions on Ashton's promise to Megan? How will he make them pay?

Love you xxx

Vote!

Comment?

Byeee

~Cupcake x