Good Boy~Chapter 12~

DEDICATION TO No one because its very sad and just awful.

Anyway..

Back to the story :'(

unedited

Ashton's P.O.V *Before Luke got shot*

'Ashton Irwin please come to the main office. Ashton Irwin please come to the main office.' Thank god.

I grabbed my bookbag and ran out the cafe'. I was happy I got out but I knew it wasn't over. I walked down the hall and heard the bell ring for 6th period. Shit, I'm gonna miss class.

Soon I got to the office..

"Yes?" I asked the lady at the front desk. Never got her name.

"Oh, Your going home dear." She smiled. What?

"Home? I c-"

"Ashton, there you are!" I turned around and say Mr.Hemmings giving me a glare. Shit.

"Oh...okay." I turned around but was stopped.

"Where ya going?" He asked.

"To get my things out my locker."

"You don't need them. Get in the car." He looked at me with angry eyes. I knew it was an order.

"Yes sir." I said and walked out the school and to his car. Once I got there, I got into the backseat and shook hard and fast. I don't want to get beat again, I mean, I was "sore" enough. Soon, He got into the car...Not saying a word. Neither did I.

The ride back to the house was terrifying for me. Once we got there, He finally spoke.

"Go inside. Sit on the couch, understand?"

"Yes sir." I jumped out the car and ran inside, doing as told. Once I got into the living room, I saw 3 other men on the couch.

"Hi there Ashton." One said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked. They all smirked, not answering my question. I remember what I was order and sat on the couch as far away from them all as possible. I looked at the clock...

2:45

It was 8th period at school by now. Damn, How long was the car ride? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt one of those guys, grab my leg which I pulled away quickly.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled. Was this guy on something?

"He's getting what he paid for." I heard someone say. I turned around and felt like my heart was stuck in my thoart.

Chase.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Fuck, I was nervous.

"Ashton." I turned and saw Mr.Hemmings walk in with two other boys.

"What going on?" Before he could answer, I heard a gun shot go off.

BAM!

"What was that?!" I asked, about to run to the door but was caught by Chase. He looked at Mr.Hemmings and spoke...

"I paid. He's mine." He said. What the fuck.

"What is he talking about?" I asked.

Mr.Hemmings smirked.

"Your a sex slave, Ashton."

"W-what?! NO IM NOT!" I yelled.

"If you want Luke to breathe again, you are!" He spat.

I went silent.

"You belong to Chase now. But before you offically his...His friends wanna have some fun." He smirked as 5 boys stepped closer to me.

I shook my head no. I didn't want this.

"So here is what's gonna happen." Mr.Hemmings started.

"You are going to let these boy fuck you and you will like it. After, You will NOT tell Luke. You will do what ever Chase says from now on but you must act normal around Luke and Chase is not to tell you that you are not to see him. Nice of me huh?"

By this point I was crying my eyes out.

"If you don't do as told...Luke will die and you will watch. Do I make myself clear?" I was frozen in pain. I didn't want this. I didn't want Luke to die either though. I love him. I love Luke. I had to save him....I couldn't let him die.

I wouldn't.

"y-yes s-sir."

"Good boy." He smiled as he left the room, leaving me and the 6 other boys inside. As they all started ripping off my clothes, all I heard hear was his vocie in my head as I was laid on my stomach and put through unbearable pain...

Good boy.

I cried and cried as they did what they did but my eyes went wide when I saw a penguin sweater in the corner of the room.

-----

I'm crying. Hard. I can't stand myself. At all.

If you don't remember about the sweater then go back to Chapter 3 x

I love you all even tho, you hate me.

Vote & Comment

Byeee xx

~Toticakes xx