Here goes nothing~Chapter 31~

Hello :) So, I asked you all, questions about some stuff and I will tell you whatever gonna happen...

After this chapter ;)

Anywayy..

Back to the story <3

(unedited as usaul don't hate me)

Luke's P.O.V

As soon as we got off the bus, My house and Ashton's house were in view. Policeman were there. Shit, I forgot about Ashton's mother. He looked at me with worried eyes and I smiled at him.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." I said. He smiled and nodded as I took his hand in mine. We both sighed and began to walk towards the policemen and Ashton's sobbing mother. Soon, we got close enough to hear what his mother was saying.

"I-I got h-home and the h-h-house was a w-wreck and I h-heard Calum was i-in the h-hospital and n-now I-I can't find-"

"Mom." Ashton said interrupting her. Her eyes went wide as she turned around with tears streaming down her face.

"ASHTON!" She yelled happyily as she tackled Ashton with hugges and kisses which Ashton gladly took. I smiled at them but stop when a policeman clear his voice to get my attention.

"Sir, We need to know what happned. Mind telling us?" He asked. I looked at Ashton, asking if this was okay. Ashton has been through a lot. I didn't know if he was okay with me telling strangers about what happened to him. Although, He nodded and I smiled at how brave he was.

"Sure thing."

----

I told the officers what happened. Everything. Chase and Carly. My "father". Ashton being raped..Everything. Anne was a crying mess by now. She hugged Ashton tightly, saying how sorry she was that she wasn't there. Ashton just nodded and hugged her back, I knew he missed her. Then, I got a call. From Michael.

"Hello?"

"Hiya!"

I laughed at my best mate and his stupid like joy.

"Haha! What's up, mikey?"

"Well, Calum says Hi! He's doing great, he can leave tommorrow afternoon. I told him about Andrew and shit..he took it well."

"Well, Shit that's great!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah..Umm..Mikey?"

"Yassss?"

"Remember what I told you? At the school...Plan B?"

"Of course..What about it?" When he asked that question, I looked at Ashton. A happy Ashton. He was smiling at his mother...He was happy. I needed more of that.

"I think...I'm gonna go through with it."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah...You mad?"

"Of course not, you little shit! I'm coming too!"

"Wait..what about-"

"Who Calum?! I don't care if I have to drag his pretty ass, he's coming!" Michael said. Soon, I heard Calum yelling in the background. I couldn't make out what he said though.

"You sure Mikey?" I asked, I smiled at his next words...

"I'm gonna fucking pop from your annoying cuteness, shit luke YAS!"

"Alright then..pack up Calum and yourself. I need to talk to Ashton's mom."

"Cool, talk to ya later bud!"

"Later." I said and hung up with a smile, making Ashton wonder why.

"What are you so happy about?" He smiled. I kissed his cheek, making him blush and turned to his mother.

"May I speak with you. It's important." I asked.

"Sure thing, sweetheart." She smiled as she made her way inside her home. I kissed Ashton's hand and smiled.

"I'll be back." I said. He nodded and stayed put as I went inside.

Here goes nothing.

---------

Like? Eh, It was okay. I could've done better.

ANYWHO I HAVE NEWS

So, I have a surprise for you all when this fanfic is over and trust me, you'll love you. Also, I won't be leaving okay? I'm here to stay. Also, after this fanfic..I have many many more fanfics to come so I hope and pray you guys will like them. Other thing, I really need you guys to give me feedback on my other fanfics because I'm think about taking away my Larry fanfic. idk yet though.

Love you

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes