Pills and Potions~Chapter 4~

DEDICATION TO Brittany__Dunaway because she seems like a sweetheart :)

Back to the story :)

Luke's P.O.V

I stayed with Ashton as he rested in the hospital room. The doctor and nurse asked him multiple times how this happen but he didn't say a word. Why wouldn't he tell anyone? I was full of sadness and confusion that Ashton wouldn't talk. I wanted to help him. I needed to.

"Ashton, who did this and don't tell me nobody or you can't or whatever. Tell me the truth." I said. He stared at me with watery eyes but soon he let the tears flow down his perfect face which broke me down completely.

"I can't Lukey. I-I just can't. He said he'd k-kill me if told. I don't w-wanna die Lukey." He cried.

"You won't. I swear. Ash...Tell me who did this." I said. I was about to cry myself seeing him like this but I held them back.

He was in deep that then he turned to me.

"I will if you tell me why you hate me." He said. I looked at him for a second. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him. How much I adored him. But I couldn't I wasn't gay..I wasn't gay.

I got up and walked out the room and then soon out of the hospital completely.

I'm noy gay

I'm not gay

I'm not gay

I keep telling myself...lies.

-------

When I got home my dad was on the couch reading the newspaper but stopped when he saw me and he looked angry.

"Where were you?!" He yelled. Fuck.

"I-I um I w-was-" I felt like I was choking on air.

"Just stop right there. I know where you were. You were with that faggot Ashton." He said

"Don't call him that." I said with anger. I hated when he talked about Ash like that.

"Are you defending him?!" He yelled which made me go silent.

"No, sorry father."

"Your not gay. Stop acting like it." and with that he went back to reading his newspaper as I went upstaris.

Once I got into my messy room, I turned my Radio on to 104.1 and heard Nicki's vocie. Dude, that's like 2 Nicki songs in one day...oh well. I went through my phone as I istened to the song.

Pills n' Potions

We're overdosin

I'm angry but I still love you

I still love

I still love

I still love

I still love

I wished Ash could be here. I wanted him to know that this was all an act. That I loved him more than anything but I couldn't. I feel like I'm overdosing on his love. On his pain. On his tears and it's slowly killing me but how could I tell the person I bullied for years, that I'm deeply in love with him? I thought back to the time when I was last his friend...

****FLASHBACK****

"Luke, It's today. Are you really coming? I need you, I can't do this by myself." I heard Ashton say through the phone.

"Yes Yes, I promised didn't I?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Then I'll be there, I swear. I'm putting on my shoes now, tell the doctors to wait, I'm coming Ashy." I said as I put on my shoes and grabbed my jumper.

"Okay, Bye Lukey! Love you!"

"Love you too Ashy." I said before I hung up. I grabbed my phone after I put on the jumper and rushed down the stairs only to be greeted by my father.

"Where do you think your going?" He said.

"The hospital remember? Ash is-"

"No. Your not going." He spat. My eyes widen at him. He never acted like this...It hurt.

"DAD! ASH NEEDS ME!" I yelled. I was beyond angry.

"ASHTON IS A FUCKING FAGGOT! DID YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"Of course! He's my best friend and I don't care!"

"Well you better start caring! You are not allow to see that boy again! If I see you look at him or even say his name, you WILL be in a foster home because no son of mine is going to be gay! Understand?" He screamed. Tears were running down my face at his words.

Dad or Ashton? I had to choose.

****FLASHBACK ENDS****

'Dad or Ashton?' I thought. I looked at my wallerpaper. Ashton. That was my favorite picture of him (In the media). He was smiling. He was happy. I wanted..no...I needed more of that.

I was tired. I was tired of my father. I was tired of Ashton's tears. I was tired of my own tears.

This was gonna end...soon.

 -------

BOOOO :( THIS IS SO SHORT AND IT'S SHITTY SO I PROMISE TO UPDATE AGAIN ASAP, MAYBE TODAY, MAYBE TOMMORROW IDK BUT I WILL SO DON'T HATE ME!

LOVE UUUU

BYE BYE BYE

~Toticakes xxx ;)