Lost boy~Chapter 19~

Okay so...I'm on my phone right now and I don't know how to dedicated chapters to people but even so, I wanna dedicated this chapter to everyone and I do mean EVERYONE. People started inboxing me, dming me on twitter, kiking me and some also left comments on the last chapter..telling me not to do it and of course, I didn't. I wrapped my cuts. But most of all, I wanna thank Lashtonaremydads...I told her that I loved her she said I love you too...thats it...and I believe her. Thank you for saving me sweetheart.

Also, Please go check out my fanfic 'Therapy' <3 If you guys like this book, I'm positive you'll like it x

Anywayy...

Back to the story x

Ashton's P.O.V (Before Luke ran out the house)

I power walked down the street as fast as I could. I was still in pain from early today so I couldn't run. As I was walking, I bumped into someone. Calum to be exact.

"Oh Hey Ash!" He said happily.

"Oh Hey Ca-" I stopped when I saw his hair. Wow. Loved it.

"Oh gosh! Cal you died your hair blond!" I screamed. I was excited and I had no idea why. Maybe, It was because I'm blond as well..I don't know.

"Haha, yeah! I already showed Mikey at the school, I was just on my way to tell Luke." He stated with a smile which I fakely returned.

"Oh that's cool..but umm, Luke isn't home right now." I lied. I hate lying but Calum has nothing to do with this, I don't want him to get hurt.

"Oh really?" He frowned.

"Yeah, sorry mate. But can you come with me back to the school? I hate being alone." I pouted making him laugh.

"Ha, yeah sure buddy."

As I walked off, I saw he wasn't going the same way as I.

"Calum, where are you going?" I asked.

"To the school duh! Where are you going?"

"The school but its this way."

"Lies! It's way faster this way." He said.

"Dude, you'll be walking forever that way!"

"Fine, How about this? I go, left. You go, right and we will see who gets there faster." He challenged.

"Oh boy, Your on!" I said and started to walk my way as he walked his way. I didn't even get 8 feet before Calum called me...

"Hello?"

"I'm a lost boy."

"Haha, I'll be right there!" I laughed and hanged up. I turned around and before I hit the corner, I heard gunshots. What the hell? I began to worry as I saw it was where Calum was walking. I finally got to the corner and saw a million people and I soon heard as sirens come our way. I got closer and saw that Luke was there, on his kness...crying. As he held a bloody blond boy.

A lost boy.

Before I could get to them, I was grabbed by the waist as another hand covered my mouth. I was then shoved into a van. Before I could take in what was happening, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and my world went black.

Looks like I'm the Lost Boy.

---------

So whatcha think? I thought this chapter was...good. but short. sowwy.

So, They were set up. I wonder who planned that...I'll give you hints...

It's a girl.

She's a crazy bitch.

She's a whore.

She's obsessed with Luke.

Her last name is Red.

Think ya know? ;)

If not you'll find out in the next chapter x

I love you guys and thanks for the support...and for saving me.

Vote?

Comment?

Bye

~Toticakes xxx