Better Than Revenge~Chapter 20~

Hello there! x

Dedication to charly_tomlinson1 because she is amazing and SUPER adorable and her cuteness makes me smile...a real one too. So thank you sweetheart, for making me smile again.

Anywho...

Back to the story :)

Michael P.O.V

I smiled at my friend from English as I made my way to the gym to clean up. Before I hit the corner, I got a call...from Luke. Suddenly, Worry bulit up inside me. I just knew something was wrong.

"Hello?"

"M-mikey." He cried. I began to panic.

"Luke? What's wrong?!"

"It's C-cal. You need to g-get to t-the hospital. N-now."

I didn't even reply back. I just hung up and ran for the door.

"And where do you think your going?" Officer Marvin asked...pissing me off.

"Fuck off!" I yelled and I pushed him, making him fall to the ground. Hard. I didn't care though. I only care about Calum's well being at the moment. I turned around on my heels and ran out the school and quickly hopped into my car.

Please be okay.

Please be okay.

Please be okay.

Please be okay.

I kept saying that same line, over and over again inside my head as I sped down the street, not giving a shit about the red lights that blinded me. I thanked god that the hospital wasn't far from the school as I made my way inside and to the front desk.

"Calum Hood, Please?" I asked. The nurse looked up and smiled brightly before answering...

"Michael Clifford?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes, I've been waiting for you. This way please." She said and I followed her down the hall. At the end of the hall, we got into an elevator and she pushed the 9th floor. I waited and waited for this slow ass elevator to get there and soon it finally did. She stepped out and turned to her left. There was a sign above saying 'Intensive Care Unit.' I sobbed a bit at the thought. She then turned to her right and stopped at the 5th room on her left. Room 917. She opened the door and I walked in to find Calum. Laying in bed. Knock out cold. Tubs in him. Pale. God, it hurt so much. I then looked at Luke as he cried next to his side but he stopped when he saw I was in the room.

"I'll leave you two alone." The nurse said as she closed the door behide her.

"What happened, Luke?" I asked as I took a sit next to Calum.

"It was a set up."

"A set up?"

"Yeah."

"For who? Calum never done anything to anyone!"

"I know I know. It was a set up for Ashton."

"What do you mean?"

"If Calum hadn't been right then and there, this would be Ashton instead." He cried.

"Well, where is Ash?" I asked and saw him saden even more if possible.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean, 'I don't know.'?"

"I don't know, Mikey!" He yelled but soon lower his vocie.

"Look..I seriously don't know. After this happened, A little girl came up to me (In the media) and told me that someone took Ashton into some fucking van." He said. My eyes got wide.

"Who?!"

"Take a guess."

I thought for a second but it hit me in the face when I found out.

"Red." I said.

"Bingo! Not just Chase either..."

"Carly too?!"

"Yup." (Told ya a bitch has something to do with it, ha!)

"Where are they?"

"Shit, you tell me. I've looked anywhere and I do mean everywhere for Ash, Chase and Carly. Even Chase's friends and they're NOWHERE to be found!" I yelled and I saw him get angry. Don't blame him, I was pissed myself. They think they're gonna hurt Cal without me doing something about it? Calum Hood?...My baby? Ha! Think again, Bitch.

"C'mon, I've got an idea." I said as I got up.

"Where we going?" He asked and followed me.

"To beat the life out of your father for some answers."

"Revenge?"

"Better than Revenge."

---------

Like? Yes? No? Ugh, I tried my best! I have other books to update for so give me a break okay??

But anywho, I love you guys and I have like...8 more chapter left on this book before it ends so please start reading my other fanfics! I just started a Larry one called 'Therapy' so check it out and A Malum one called 'Protect me' is on it's way as well so keep on eye out. <3

Love ya <3

Vote?

Comment?

Byeee

~Toticakes xxx