the gays five

3 POV
Jeongin was walking home from school and was taking off his school uniform until  he hears his phone ring.
He looks over and sees he got another like on his face reveal, but he still wasn't very sure with the idea of a face reveal, but if Chan saw he would go along with it.
He stops thinking for a moment as he sees the new notification light up on his phone's screen.

*the list of recent notifications*
You have 1 new notification
CB97 has liked your post!
*end of recent notifications*

At that moment Jeongin died,
Well he didn't really die he just passed out.
From upstairs Jeongin's mom could hear a big thud but didn't question anything.
*phone ringing*
After Jeongin passes out, he wakes up to Felix knocking on his bedroom door.
He gets up quickly to his best friend freaking out.
"ISISIS JEONGIN UR SO LUCKY!!"
"IK I JUST PASSED OUT HYUNG"
*after a moment of fangirling*
Another pound is heard from Jeongins front door.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR WHORES!"
After opening the door, both boys face their other best friend, Minho, who looks like a mess but is quite happy.
"AUSUS GUESS WHO JUST TEXTED ME!?"
*3 big thuds are heard once again by Ms.Yang but once again, she doesn't seem to be bothered.
_____________________________________________________________
Hello to everyone that's reading my book!
I'm so happy to have people enjoy this book as much as I do and I hope I don't disappoint you!
Sorry for the slow progression between the characters!
This is still a Jeongchan ff, but there will be side characters if you haven't noticed by now💞